This property is included in Publication Batch: NCR Branch – 15067 of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for Negotiated Sale.
ACCEPTANCE OF BIDS/OFFERS WILL BE ON: MARCH 01-05, 2021. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number/ID: 815201712080059
- Property Location (address): Mabuhay City-Cabuyao – Phase-1 Blk-91 Lot-33 – Brgy. Mamatid, Cabuyao City, Laguna
- Type: Single Attached
- TCT/CCT Number: T-508349
- Lot Area (sqm): 63.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 25.00
- MINIMUM GROSS SELLING PRICE: PHP 578,000.00
- Appraisal Date: 11 16 19
- Remarks: Occupied-Occupant Undisclosed – For Title Consolidation
Negotiated Sale Info
- Publication Batch: NCR Branch – 15067
- Period of Acceptance of bids/offers: MARCH 01-05, 2021
- Where to register and submit bids/offers (dropbox locations):
- For NCR – 2nd Floor No. 409 JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Boulevard, Bgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
- For Cavite – Pag-IBIG Fund Dasmariñas Branch – Volets Commercial Building, E. Aguinaldo Hi-way, Dasmariñas City, Cavite
- Opening of bids/offers: MARCH 08, 2021
How to Buy Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets for Negotiated Sale
To explain the details, I uploaded a step-by-step video tutorial in youtube, see below to watch:
Step-by-step tutorial video
Please refer to the Step-By-Step General Guidelines below for more information.
Negotiated Sale guidelines with instructions
This property is included in Publication Batch: NCR Branch – 15067 for Negotiated Sale and a copy of the guidelines with step-by-step procedure, required forms, requirements for winning bids/offer, and applicable discounts can be downloaded below:
- Click to download “Invitation to submit bid/offer to purchase” w/ general guidelines (NCR Branch – 15067)
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties
To view our updated compilation of Pag-IBIG foreclosed/acquired assets for sale, visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2021-February-25 with file NCR_NegoSale_Batch_15067_022321.pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the March-2021 schedules/listings)
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.