This property is included in Pag-IBIG Tranche # SPB 153rd for Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for Public Auction.
ACCEPTANCE OF BIDS WILL BE ON: NOVEMBER 02-06, 2020. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 801519082200055
- Property Location (address): Jordan Estates Subd – Blk-20 Lot-04 – Brgy. Poblacion, Noveleta, Cavite
- Type: Single Attached
- Lot Area (sqm): 54
- Floor Area (sqm): 43
- MINIMUM BID: PHP 1,398,600.00
- Remarks: Occupied – Occupant Undisclosed – For Title Consolidation
Public Auction Info
- Tranche #: SPB 153rd
- Period of Acceptance of BID offers: NOVEMBER 02-06, 2020
- Determination of winning bidders: NOVEMBER 12, 2020
- Where to register and submit sealed bid offer/s:
2nd Floor JELP Business Solution Center, No. 409 Shaw Boulevard, Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
Please refer to the Step-By-Step General Guidelines below for required forms, requirements for winning bidders, applicable discounts, and other information.
Instructions for bidders and guidelines
A copy of the invitation to bid with instructions for bidders and general guidelines can be downloaded below:
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may visit the Marketing and Sales Department and contact Ms. Jennifer H. Garnica, Jodee Montealegre, Mr. Conan G. Acenas, Ms. Kheenee O. Arnejo, Mr. Jon Vernard A. Meranio, Ms. Leslie Anne B. Lising and Mr. Ron Michael G. Calina at tel. no. (02) 8654-9244. You may also email your inquiries for further details at [email protected]
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties
To view our updated compilation of Pag-IBIG foreclosed/acquired assets for sale, visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2020-October-26 with file NCR_Tranche153_102420(ND).pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the October-2020 Pagibig schedules/listings)
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.