This property is included in Cebu Batch # 64038 of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for Negotiated Sale.
ACCEPTANCE OF BIDS/OFFERS WILL BE ON: March 27-31, 2023. More details below.
Reminder: For inquiries, more property details/clarification, please contact Pag-IBIG contact person(s) DIRECTLY!
“Interested parties may visit the ACQUIRED ASSETS MANAGEMENT AND DISPOSITION UNIT and contact MR. ANGELO E. HERMOSISIMA, MS JERRA MAE D. PACINIO, MS. KAYE ANTONETTE A. DIANO OR MS. MERALIZA RUBIA at tel. nos. (032) 412-2110 / (032) 260-1800. You may also email your inquiries for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG FUND (HDMF)
- Property Number/ID: 870201901170004 (Item # 22. for this batch/tranche)
- Property Location (address): LOT 22, BLOCK 11, RUDLIN HOMES SUBDIVISION, ABANGO, BARUGO, LEYTE
- Type: SINGLE ATTACHED
- TCT/CCT Number: TP-14513 (Survey No. PSD-08-016038-D)
- Lot Area (sqm): 88.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 33.00
- MINIMUM GROSS SELLING PRICE: PHP 532,800.00
- Appraisal Date: 18/Apr/2022
- Remarks: Unoccupied – For consolidation – CTS (Under BIR abatement)
NOTE: TCT UNDER DEVELOPER OR UNDER ABATEMENT* MAY TAKE SEVERAL YEARS (MORE OR LESS 5 YEARS) FOR TCT TO BE CONSOLIDATED IN THE NAME OF THE FUND
*The BIR has an “Abatement Program” where the taxpayer can apply for the reduction or cancellation of taxes, penalties, and/or interest. This process can take a long time and will affect the consolidation of the title.
Negotiated Sale Info, Guidelines and Step-By-Step Procedure
- Publication Batch/Tranche: Cebu Batch # 64038
- Period of Acceptance of bids/offers: March 27-31, 2023
- Opening and determination of winning bids/offers: April 12, 2023
- Where to register and submit bids/offers (dropbox locations):
- Pag-IBIG Fund Home Lending Operations Office, 2nd Flr. Richgold Bldg., Corner Cong. Mate Avenue and Maharlika Highway, Brgy. 91 (Abucay), Tacloban City
- Pag-IBIG Fund Ormoc Branch, 2nd level Robinsons Place Ormoc, Brgy. Cogon, Ormoc City
- Pag-IBIG Fund Calbayog Branch, Ground Flr. Government Center Building, P-2 Brgy. Bagacay, Calbayog City
- 3rd Floor, Pag-IBIG FUND WT Corporate Tower, Mindanao Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
> General guidelines w/ step-by-step instructions for Cebu Batch # 64038 – CLICK TO VIEW
“Interested parties are encouraged to visit Pag-IBIG’s website, https://pagibigfund.gov.ph/acquiredassets.html five (5) days prior the actual opening of bid offers, to check whether there is any erratum posted on the list of properties posted under the sealed public auction/negotiated sale.
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.”
How to Buy Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets for Negotiated Sale
To explain the details, I uploaded a step-by-step video tutorial in youtube, see below to watch:
Step-by-step tutorial video
Click to watch video ==> How to buy/avail Pag-IBIG acquired assets/foreclosed properties under negotiated sale (Step-by-step tutorial)
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties and FAQ’s
Want to view our entire compilation of updated Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for sale?
Are you wondering if it is okay to buy an occupied property because it is cheap?
Want to find a particular property from a previous listing?
Have other questions about Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties/acquired assets?
Find answers in the following page:
==> Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for sale, schedules, and FAQ’s
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2023-March-14 with file cebu_negosale_batch_64038_031323_compressed.pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the MARCH-2023 schedules/listings)