This property is included in a list of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties that are FOR NEGOTIATED SALE, and ACCEPTANCE OF OFFERS WILL BE ON: October 28 to November 1, 2019. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 801518112204089
- Property Location (address): Broadway Pines Executive Village – Blk-30 Lot-08 – Brgy. Mayamot, City of Antipolo, Rizal
- Type: SINGLE ATTACHED
- TCT/CCT NO.: R-21838
- Lot Area (sqm): 96.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 162.00
- MINIMUM GROSS SELLING PRICE: PHP 2,920,026.67
- Appraisal Date: 06/01/18
- Remarks: Occupied – Occupant Undisclosed – For Title Consolidation
Negotiated Sale Info
- Period of Acceptance of offers: October 28 to November 1, 2019
- Time of acceptance of sealed offers: 7:00am to 5:00pm
- Where to submit offers: Sealed envelopes with offers can be dropped in the drop box located at 2nd Floor No. 409 JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Boulevard, Bgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City.
- Opening of offers: November 4, 2019
- For winning buyers: Winning buyer shall be required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE RESERVATION FEE OF ONE THOUSAND PESOS (P1,000.00) (except for Bulk Sale) within five (5) working days from date of receipt of Notice of Award (NOA). If the mode of payment is through cash or short term installment, a downpayment of at least five percent (5%) of the net selling price shall be paid together with the reservation fee.
- Discount Status: With Discount
MODE OF PAYMENT ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT CASH 30% SHORT TERM INSTALLMENT 20% LONG TERM INSTALLMENT 10%
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Step-by-step general guidelines
A copy of the general guidelines with a step-by-step procedure for buying Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties through negotiated sale can be downloaded below:
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
Visit Pag-IBIG Marketing and Sales Department:
- 7th JELP Business Solution Center Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong City
Call (02) 8654-1398 or 8654-9244 and look for:
- Ms. Perlita Talacay
- Ms. Jennifer H. Garnica
- Ms. Jonnise G. Natividad
- Ms. Caressa R. Pascua
- Ms. Jodee N. Montealegre
- Mr. Alvin E. Tabuzo
- [email protected]
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties
To view our updated compilation of Pag-IBIG foreclosed/acquired assets for sale, visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-October-28 with file NCR_NegoSale_Batch_4_102219.
Source: Pag-IBIG Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.