This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on Tuesday, April 30, 2019. Auction venue shall be at Pag-IBIG Fund, GF High Rise Business Center Bldg., Brgy. Halang, Calamba City. More details below.
- Property Number: 8019326310 (Item number 33 for this auction)
- Property Location: Blk 22, Lot 13, Palm Hill, Palo-Alto,Calamba, Laguna
- Type: ROW HOUSE – REGULAR
- TCT #: 060-2011016865
- Lot Area (sqm): 34
- Floor Area (sqm): 20
- Discount Status: No Discount
- Minimum Bid/Selling Price: PHP 324,400.00
- Occupancy: occupied
- Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- Time of submission of bids: 10:00am to 1:00pm
- Venue: Pag-IBIG Fund, GF High Rise Business Center Bldg., Brgy. Halang, Calamba City
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- Pag-lBIG Fund – GF High Rise Business Center Bldg. Brgy. Halang Calamba City
MR. LISERIO A. BRIZ, MS. MELECIA PENULLAR, MS. ELVIRA C. JADER or MS. EMELITA D. MACALE
- (02} 422-3000 local 6403
Email your inquiries for further details at:
- [email protected]
View more info on how to avail, bidding guidelines, instruction for bidders, and complete list of properties included in this auction
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-04-17 with file PUBBID043019CALAMBA(ND), which can also be downloaded from the link above.
Source: Pag-IBIG Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.