This property is included in Publication Batch # NCR Branch – 15064 of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for Negotiated Sale.
ACCEPTANCE OF BIDS/OFFERS WILL BE ON: FEBRUARY 08-12, 2021. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 815201902260162
- Property Location (address): Las Palmas Subdivision – Phase-4 Blk-66 Lot-13 – Brgy. Cay Pombo, Santa Maria, Bulacan
- Type: Row House
- Lot Area (sqm): 61.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 26.00
- MINIMUM GROSS SELLING PRICE: PHP 815,900.00
- Appraisal Date: 12 02 20
- Occupancy Remarks: Occupied-Occupant Undisclosed – For Title Consolidation
Negotiated Sale Info
- Publication Batch no.: NCR Branch – 15064
- Period of Acceptance of offers: FEBRUARY 08-12, 2021
- Where to register and submit bids/offers (dropbox locations):
- For NCR – 2nd Floor No. 409 JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Boulevard, Bgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
- For Cavite – Pag-IBIG Fund Dasmariñas Branch – Volets Commercial Building, E. Aguinaldo Hi-way, Dasmariñas City, Cavite
- Opening of offers: FEBRUARY 15, 2021
How to Buy Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets for Negotiated Sale
To explain the details, I uploaded a step-by-step video tutorial in youtube, see below to watch:
Step-by-step tutorial video
Please refer to the Step-By-Step General Guidelines below for required forms, requirements for winning bids/offer, applicable discounts, and other information.
General guidelines with instructions
A copy of the general guidelines with a step-by-step procedure and applicable discounts for this batch of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for Negotiated Sale can be downloaded below:
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may visit the Marketing and Sales Department and contact Ms. Perlita E. Talacay, Ms. Jennifer H. Garnica, Ms. Jonnise G. Natividad, Ms. Caressa P. Penera, Mr. Alvin E. Tabuzo or Mr. Anton Joe L. Movilla at tel. no. (02) 8654-1398 or 8654-9244. You may also email your inquiries for further details at [email protected]
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties
To view our updated compilation of Pag-IBIG foreclosed/acquired assets for sale, visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2021-February-01 with file NCR_NegoSale_Batch_15064_020221.pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the February-2021 schedules/listings)
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.