This property is included in Batch # 15029 of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties FOR NEGOTIATED SALE.
ACCEPTANCE OF OFFERS WILL BE ON: July 20 – 24, 2020. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 801518112704654
- Property Location (address): Grand Riverside – Phase-2A Blk-60 Lot-37 – Brgy. Pasong Camachile I, City of General Trias, Cavite
- Type: ROW HOUSE
- TCT/CCT NO.: T-853251
- Lot Area (sqm): 36.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 20.00
- MINIMUM GROSS SELLING PRICE: PHP 350,166.67
- Appraisal Date: 03 10 19
- Remarks: Occupied-Occupant Undisclosed – For Title Consolidation
Negotiated Sale Info
- Publication Batch no.: 15029
- Period of Acceptance of offers: July 20 – 24, 2020 7:00AM to 4:00PM
- Where to submit offers (dropbox locations):
Interested buyers may drop the Offer to Purchase and Compliance of Documentary Requirements at the branches nearest you. Please refer to the designated locations of drop boxes below:
(Click on the address to view in google maps)
- Pag-IBIG Fund NCR Branch
2nd Floor No. 409 JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Blvd., Brgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
- Pag-IBIG Fund Dasmarinas Branch
Volets Commercial Bldg. E. Aguinaldo Hi-way. Dasmarinas City, Cavite
- Pag-IBIG Fund Marikina Branch
2nd Flr. Graceland Plaza, Sta. Teresita Village, J.P. Rizal St., Lamuan, Malanday, Marikina
- Pag-IBIG Fund Calamba Business Hub
High Rise Business Center Building, Brgy. Halang, Calamba City, Laguna
- Pag-IBIG Fund Malolos MSB
1215 Javier Bldg. Mac Arthur Highway, Sumapang Matanda, Malolos Bulacan
- Opening of offers: July 27, 2020
Please refer to the Step-By-Step General Guidelines below for required forms, requirements for winning bidders, applicable discounts, and other information.
Negotiated Sale Step-by-step general guidelines with applicable discounts
A copy of the general guidelines with a step-by-step procedure and applicable discounts for this batch of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for negotiated sale can be downloaded below:
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may visit the Marketing and Sales Department and contact Ms. Perlita Talacay, Ms. Jennifer H. Garnica, Ms. Jonnise G. Natividad, Ms. Caressa P. Penera, Ms. Jodee N. Montealegre or Mr. Alvin E. Tabuzo at tel. no. (02) 8654-1398 or 8654-9244. You may also email your inquiries for further details at [email protected]
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties
To view our updated compilation of Pag-IBIG foreclosed/acquired assets for sale, visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2020-July-15 with file NCR_NegoSale_Batch_15029_071420.pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the month July-2020)
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.