This property is included in: NCR Negotiated Sale Batch # 15136 of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for Negotiated Sale.
ACCEPTANCE OF BIDS/OFFERS WILL BE ON: September 26-30, 2022. More details below.
Reminder: For inquiries, more property details/clarification, please contact Pag-IBIG contact person(s) DIRECTLY!
“Interested parties may contact the Marketing and Sales Department thru Ms. Jennifer H. Garnica Ms. Rhodora D. Atil, Ms. Jonnise G. Natividad, Ms. Caressa P. Penera, Mr. Alvin E. Tabuzo or Mr. Anton Joe L. Movilla at tel. nos. (02) 8654-9244. You may also email your inquiries for further details at email@example.com”
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG FUND (HDMF)
- Property Number/ID: 801518050823885 (Item # 315. for this batch/tranche)
- Property Location (address): Grand Riverside – Phase-2A Blk-21 Lot-05 – Brgy. Pasong Camachile I, City of General Trias, Cavite
- Type: ROW HOUSE
- TCT/CCT Number: T-1302676
- Lot Area (sqm): 36.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 20.00
- MINIMUM GROSS SELLING PRICE: PHP 403,800.00
- Appraisal Date: 06/Jun/2022
- *REQUIRED GROSS MONTHLY INCOME FOR BUYERS WHO WILL CHOOSE LONG TERM INSTALLMENT AS MODE OF PAYMENT (Amount is based on minimum gross selling price, required GMI may change depending on actual Offerred Price): PHP 7,197.68
- Remarks: Occupied – Occupant Undisclosed – For Title Consolidation
*- NOTE: REQUIRED GROSS MONTHLY INCOME IS BASED ON 3 YEARS REPRICING PERIOD AND 30 YEARS TERM
Negotiated Sale Info, Guidelines and Step-By-Step Procedure
- Publication Batch/Tranche: NCR Negotiated Sale Batch # 15136
- Period of Acceptance of bids/offers: September 26-30, 2022
- Opening and determination of winning bids/offers: October 3, 2022
- Where to register and submit bids/offers (dropbox locations):
- For NCR – JELP Business Solutions Center, 409 Shaw Boulevard, Brgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
- For Cavite – Pag-IBIG Fund Dasmariñas Branch – Volets Commercial Building, E. Aguinaldo Hi-way, Dasmariñas, Cavite
- For Laguna – Pag-IBIG Fund San Pedro Branch – 3/F Robinsons Galleria South, Km. 31, National Highway, Brgy. Nueva San Pedro, Laguna
“Interested parties are encouraged to visit Pag-IBIG’s website, https://pagibigfund.gov.ph/acquiredassets.html five (5) days prior the actual opening of bid offers, to check whether there is any erratum posted on the list of properties posted under the sealed public auction/negotiated sale.
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.”
How to Buy Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets for Negotiated Sale
To explain the details, I uploaded a step-by-step video tutorial in youtube, see below to watch:
Step-by-step tutorial video
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties and FAQ’s
Want to view our entire compilation of updated Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for sale?
Are you wondering if it is okay to buy an occupied property because it is cheap?
Want to find a particular property from a previous listing?
Have other questions about Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties/acquired assets?
Find answers in the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2022-September-21 with file ncr_negosale_batch_15136_091922_compressed.pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the SEPTEMBER-2022 schedules/listings)