This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on Thursday, June 6, 2019, from 10:00AM to 1:00PM.
Auction venue shall be at Ground Floor, High Rise Business Center Building, Barangay Halang, Calamba City, Laguna. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Fund Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 849201901100012 (Item number 10 for this auction)
- Property Location: Blk 11, Lot 15, Phase-1 ANNEX A, LUMINA HOMES, San Vicente, Santo Tomas, Batangas
- Type: Row House
- TCT #: 056-2014003129
- Lot Area (sqm): 36.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 22.00
- Minimum Bid/ Net of 10% Discount: PHP 465,504.00
- Occupancy: UNOCCUPIED
- Discount Status: With Discount
MODE OF PAYMENT ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT CASH 20% SHORT TERM INSTALLMENT 10% LONG TERM INSTALLMENT None
- 16th TRANCHE : 2ND BIDDING
- Date: Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Time of submission of bids: 10:00AM to 1:00PM
- Venue: Ground Floor, High Rise Business Center Building, Barangay Halang, Calamba City, Laguna.
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- Pag-IBIG Calamba Housing Hub – GF High Rise Business Center Bldg. Brgy. Halang Calamba City
Call: MR. LISERIO A. BRIZ, MS. MELECIA PENULLAR, MS. ELVIRA C. JADER or M . EMELITA D. MACALE
- Tel. no: (02) 654-9244
You may also email your inquiries for further details at:
View more info on how to avail, bidding guidelines, instruction for bidders, and complete list of properties included in this auction
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-05-20 with file PUBBID060619TUGUE(WD).
Source: Pag-IBIG Website