This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on Friday, March 22, 2019. Auction venue shall be Roofdeck. JELP Business Solutions Center, 409 Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City. More details below.
- Property Number: 815201806190006 (Item number 54 for this auction)
- Property Location: Sta Elena Village 3 – Phase-3 Blk-12 Lot-43 – Brgy. San Jose (Pob.), City of Antipolo, Rizal
- Type: Town House
- TCT #: R-82230
- Lot Area (sqm): 40.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 54.60
- Discount status: No Discount
- Minimum Bid: PHP 903,826.67
- Appraisal Date: 11/04/2017
- Remarks: Occupied-Occupant Undisclosed – For Title Consolidation
- Date: Friday, March 22, 2019
- Time of submission of bids: 9:00am to 12:00nn
- Venue: Roofdeck. JELP Business Solutions Center, 409 Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City
1. Interested parties are required to secure copies of: (a) INSTRUCTION TO BIDDERS (HQP-AAF-104) and (b) OFFER TO BID (HQP-AAF-103) from the Technical Working Group (TWG) on the venue or may download the forms at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph (link Disposition of Acquired Assets for Public Auction).
2. Properties shall be sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis.
3. All interested buyers are encouraged to inspect the property/ies before tendering their offer/s. The list of the properties may be viewed at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/aa/aa.aspx (Other properties for sale-Disposition of Acquired Assets for Public Auction).
4. Bidders are also encouraged to visit our website, www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/aa/aa.aspx five (5) days prior the actual auction date, to check whether there are any erratum posted on the list of properties posted under the sealed public auction.
5. Bidders are advised to approach the Technical Working Group (TWG) for registration of their attendance on the system during the auction. Only bid offers from registered bidders shall be accepted.
6. Sealed proposals shall be received by the Committee on Disposition of Acquired Assets’ Secretariat at the designated venue, starting 9:00 AM but not later than 12:00 NN or upon declaration of the closing of bid acceptance by the Committee on the scheduled date; the said proposals shall be opened immediately in the presence of the committee and attending bidders. Bidders are advised to submit their proposals only on the scheduled date of batch. No proposals shall be accepted by the committee earlier or later than the scheduled date.
7. The Bid Offer shall not be lower than the minimum bid set by the Fund.
8. Each bid proposal shall be accompanied by a BIDDER’S BOND either in CASH or MANAGER’S CHECK issued by any commercial bank, in Philippine Currency, payable to Pag-IBIG Fund for an amount equivalent to 10% of the BID PRICE. It shall likewise serve as the down payment of the winning bidder.
9. The bidder shall state in words and in figures the amount of his bid and his mode of payment, and shall submit a bidder’s bond in the amount equivalent to at least ten percent (10%) of his bid. The bond shall be in Philippine Currency and may be in the form of cash or manager’s check payable to the Fund and issued by any commercial or universal bank.
10. In the absence of a chosen mode of payment, the default mode of payment shall be long-term installment. Likewise, change on the winning bidder’s mode of payment shall not be allowed.
11. For Bidders, whose bid bond is in the form of a MANAGER’S CHECK, are advised to adhere to the current Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas’ (BSP) memorandum relative to the proper handling of checks: Do not staple, crumple, fold, bind or pin checks.
12. Payment of the remaining ninety percent (90%) bid offer balance may either be thru any of the following modes:
a. Cash – on which the approved purchase price shall be paid not later than thirty (30) calendar days from date of receipt of Notice of Award (NOA).
b. Short-Term Installment basis – on which payment shall be in equal monthly installment inclusive of interest and provided the chosen payment term shall not exceed twelve (12) months subject to an interest based on the Full Risk- Based Pricing Framework for three-year fixing period.
c. Long Term Installment – payment shall be in the form of monthly amortization based on the approved term, which may be up to a maximum of thirty (30) years with the following considerations:
1. Approval and term shall be subject to eligibility requirements stipulated under the Circular 383 Guidelines on sale of Pag-IBIG FUND Real and Other Properties Acquired;
2. The amount shall be the bidder’s bid offer, net of the 10% downpayment;
3. In case the application has been disapproved, the 10% bidder’s bond shall be forfeited in favor of the Fund.
4. The buyer shall be required to file his Long term installment application and pay the following incidental expenses within thirty (30) calendar days from auction date:
a. Processing fee of Three Thousand Pesos (the P1,000.00 shall be paid on the auction day while the remaining P2,000.00 shall be paid upon submission of complete requirements);
b. Equity, if applicable;
c. One year advance insurance premiums (sales redemption insurance as well as fire and allied peril insurance);
5. In case the Bid Offer, net of the ten percent (10%) bid bond and additional discount, is still higher than the appraisal value of the property, the amount in excess of the appraisal value shall be treated as equity. It shall be paid by the buyer within thirty (30) calendar days from auction date.
6. Original Borrowers who wish to participate on the Sealed Public Auction shall not be allowed to bid thru long term installment availment. They may only bid thru cash or short term installment basis.
13. Discounts are not applicable during First Sealed Public Auction.
14. The Bidders shall be present at the opening of bids. Bidders may designate their Authorized Representatives, provided they shall issue the following documents:
a. Notarized Special Power of Attorney (SPA) for individual-bidder (limited to the following: Spouse, Parents, Parents- in-law, Son or Daughter and Brother or Sister). The SPA for bidding may be downloaded at www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/aa/aa.aspx (Other properties for sale-Disposition of Acquired Assets for Public Auction). Also, if the bidder is based or is currently working abroad, SPA must be notarized at the Philippine Consular Office.
b. Secretary’s Certificate for company-bidder
15. The Opening of Bids shall commence from 12:01 PM or upon declaration by the Committee until completion.
16. The bidder who offers the highest bid shall be declared as the winner.
17. In case there are identical offers constituting the highest bids, the tie shall be resolved by considering the Mode of Payment. The priority in terms of mode of payment shall be as follows:
b. Short-Term Installment;
c. Long-Term Installment.
If there is still a tie after considering the mode of payment, it shall be resolved immediately through toss coin. However, in case there are more than two (2) highest bidders, the tie shall be resolved based on the time of registration of bids.
18. The non-winning bidders’ respective bid bonds shall be returned to them immediately together with an Acknowledgment Receipt once a winning bidder has been declared.
19. If the winning bidder fails or refuses to push through with the purchase of the property, or fails to pay in full the remaining balance within 30 calendar days from receipt of the Notice of Award (NOA), he shall lose his right as winning bidder and the 10% bidder’s bond shall be forfeited in favor of the Fund.
20. The Fund shall declare the next highest bidder as the winning bidder in case the sale to the original winning bidder is cancelled. He shall be required to pay a down payment of 10% of the offer price within15 calendar days from notification and the remaining ninety percent (90%) of his bid price within the approved payment period. In the event there are two (2) or more complying bidders, the same rule on resolving ties shall be applied.
21. Interested parties may visit the ACQUIRED ASSET MANAGEMENT or contact MS. JODEE N. MONTEALEGRE, MR. ALVIN E. TABUZO, MR. CONAN G. ACENAS, MS. KHEENEE O. ARNEJO, MR. JON VERNARD A. MERANIO, MS. LESLIE ANNE B. LISING or MR. RON MICHAEL G. CALINA at tel. no. (02) 654-9244. You may also email your inquiries for further details at [email protected].
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
ENGR. CHITO L. ENCISO
Acquired Asset Management
As stated in the guidelines above, interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- Visit ACQUIRED ASSET MANAGEMENT:
- 7th Floor JELP Business Solutions Center Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong City
- Telephone:(02) 654-9244 and look for:
- MS. JODEE N. MONTEALEGRE
- MR. ALVIN E. TABUZO
- MR. CONAN G. ACENAS
- MS. KHEENEE O. ARNEJO
- MR. JON VERNARD A. MERANIO
- MS. LESLIE ANNE B. LISING
- MR. RON MICHAEL G. CALINA
- Email: [email protected]
View more info on how to avail and complete list of properties included in this auction
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions, and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-26-02 with file PUBBID032219NCR(ND), which can also be downloaded from the link above.
Source: Pag-IBIG Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.