This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on Thursday, April 11, 2019. Auction venue shall be at Pag-IBIG Fund Pasay Members Services Branch 2nd Floor (Training Room) Roxas Strip Building, Libertad cor. Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City. More details below.
- Property Number: 815201808020020 (Item number 69 for this auction)
- Property Location: Green Estate – Phase-2 Blk-22 Lot-12 – Brgy. Malagasang I-F, Imus City, Cavite
- Type: Town House
- TCT #: 057-2013035966
- Lot Area (sqm): 36.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 42.00
- Discount status: With Discount
- MINIMUM BID (Net of 10% Discount): PHP 812,250.00
- Remarks: UNOCCUPIED – For Title Consolidation
- Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Time of submission of bids: 9:00am to 12:00nn
- Venue: Pag-IBIG Fund Pasay Members Services Branch 2nd Floor (Training Room) Roxas Strip Building, Libertad cor. Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- Visit Acquired Asset Management:
- 7th Floor JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong City
- Telephone: (02) 654-9244 and look for:
- MS. JODEE N. MONTEALEGRE
- MR. ALVIN E. TABUZO
- MR. CONAN G. ACENAS
- MS. KHEENEE O. ARNEJO
- MR. JON VERNARD A. MERANIO
- MS. LESLIE ANNE B. LISING
- MR. RON MICHAEL G. CALINA
- Email: [email protected]
View more info on how to avail, bidding guidelines, and complete list of properties included in this auction
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions, and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-03-26 with file PUBBID041119NCR(WD), which can also be downloaded from the link above.
Source: Pag-IBIG Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.