This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on Thursday, April 11, 2019. Auction venue shall be at Pag-IBIG Fund Pasay Members Services Branch 2nd Floor (Training Room) Roxas Strip Building, Libertad cor. Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City. More details below.
- Property Number: 815201808020020 (Item number 69 for this auction)
- Property Location: Green Estate – Phase-2 Blk-22 Lot-12 – Brgy. Malagasang I-F, Imus City, Cavite
- Type: Town House
- TCT #: 057-2013035966
- Lot Area (sqm): 36.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 42.00
- Discount status: With Discount
- MINIMUM BID (Net of 10% Discount): PHP 812,250.00
- Remarks: UNOCCUPIED – For Title Consolidation
- Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Time of submission of bids: 9:00am to 12:00nn
- Venue: Pag-IBIG Fund Pasay Members Services Branch 2nd Floor (Training Room) Roxas Strip Building, Libertad cor. Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- Visit Acquired Asset Management:
- 7th Floor JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong City
- Telephone: (02) 654-9244 and look for:
- MS. JODEE N. MONTEALEGRE
- MR. ALVIN E. TABUZO
- MR. CONAN G. ACENAS
- MS. KHEENEE O. ARNEJO
- MR. JON VERNARD A. MERANIO
- MS. LESLIE ANNE B. LISING
- MR. RON MICHAEL G. CALINA
- Email: email@example.com
View more info on how to avail, bidding guidelines, and complete list of properties included in this auction
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions, and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-03-26 with file PUBBID041119NCR(WD), which can also be downloaded from the link above.
Source: Pag-IBIG Website