This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties classified as “ROW HOUSE – BATANGAS, BULACAN, LAGUNA, METRO MANILA and RIZAL”, to be conducted on Thursday, May 16, 2019.
Auction venue shall be at Roof deck JELP Business Solutions Center, 409 Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City. More details below.
- Property Number: 801518112705784 (Item number 128 for this auction)
- Property Location:Carissa Homes North 3C – Blk-10 Lot-08 – Brgy. Santo Cristo, City of San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan
- Type: Row House
- TCT #: T-21825(P(M)
- Lot Area (sqm): 47.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 20.62
- MINIMUM BID (Net of 10% Discount): PHP 315,759.00
- Remarks: Occupied – Occupant Undisclosed – For Title Consolidation
- Discount Status: With Discount
MODE OF PAYMENT ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT CASH 20% SHORT TERM INSTALLMENT 10%
- Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019
- Time of submission of bids: 9:00am to 12:00nn
- Venue: Roof deck JELP Business Solutions Center, 409 Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong City
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- ACQUIRED ASSET MANAGEMENT – 7th Floor JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
MS. JODEE MONTEALEGRE, MR. ALVIN E. TABUZO, MR. CONAN G. ACENAS, MS. KHEENEE O. ARNEJO, MR. JON VERNARD A. MERANIO, MS. LESLIE ANNE B. LISING or MR. RON MICHAEL G. CALINA
- (02) 654-9244
Email your inquiries for further details at:
- [email protected]
View more info on how to avail, bidding guidelines, instruction for bidders, and complete list of properties included in this auction
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-04-22 with file PUBBID051619NCR(WD), which can also be downloaded from the link above.
Source: Pag-IBIG Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.