This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on 2018-10-05. Auction venue shall be McDonald’s Halang, National Highway, Brgy. Halang, Calamba City. More details below.
- Property Number: 349002676112 (Item number 19 for this auction)
- Property Location: Block 34, Lot 8, Phase II, Lumina Homes Subdivision, Brgy. San Vicente, Sto. Tomas, Batangas
- Type: ROW HOUSE
- TCT #: T-169322
- Lot Area (sqm): 36.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 22.00
- Discount available? With Discount
- Minimum Bid/ Net of 10% Discount: PHP 392,448.00
- Appraisal Date:
- Remarks: UNOCCUPIED HOUSING UNIT
- Date: Friday, October 5, 2018
- Time (submission of bids): 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Venue: McDonald’s Halang, National Highway, Brgy. Halang, Calamba City
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- Visit LOANS MANAGEMENT AND RECOVERY DIVISION – Acquired Assets Division:
- 1st Floor High Rise Business Center Building Brgy. Halang, Calamba City
- Telephone: (02) 422-3000 Local 6403/6410 and look for:
- MR. LISERIO A. BRIZ
- MS. MELECIA M. PENULLAR
- MS. ELVIRA C. JADER
- MS. EMELITA D. MACALE
- Email:[email protected]
View How to avail, Invitation To Bid, General Guidelines, and complete list of properties included in this auction…
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions, and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2018-10-01 with file PUBBID100518CALAMBA(WD), which can also be downloaded from the link above.
Source: Pag-IBIG Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.