This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on Tuesday, April 23, 2019. Auction venue shall be at 5th Floor, Audio Visual Room, Pag-lBIG FUND – WT Corporate Tower, Mindanao Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City. More details below.
- Property Number: 806418112300035 (Item number 7 for this auction)
- Property Location: Blk 14, Lot 28, Phase – 1, Deca Homes – Talisay Subdivision, Dumlog, Talisay, Cebu
- Type: House and Lot
- TCT #: 102-2012000810 (for consolidation REM)
- Lot Area (sqm): 40
- Floor Area (sqm): 51
- Discount Status: With Discount
MODE OF PAYMENT ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT CASH 20% SHORT TERM INSTALLMENT 10% LONG TERM INSTALLMENT None
- Minimum Bid Price: PHP 1,009,280.16
- Occupancy: na
Second Sealed Public Auction (With Applicable Discount)
- Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2019
- Time of submission of bids: 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Venue: 5th Floor, Audio Visual Room, Pag-lBIG FUND – WT Corporate Tower, Mindanao Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- Pag-lBIG Fund Tacloban MSB Office, 3rd Floor, Robinsons North, Brgy. 91, Abuca, Tacloban City, Leyte
- Loans Management and Recovery Department – Acquired Asset Management at the 3rd Floor, Pag-lBIG FUND – WT Corporate Tower, Mindanao Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
MR. ANGELO E. HERMOSISIMA / MS. JERRA MAE D. PACINIO / MS. JOSIEPHINE U. LUNDAY
- (032) 260-1800
- (032) 412-2110
Email your inquiries for further details at:
View more info on how to avail, bidding guidelines, instruction for bidders, and complete list of properties included in this auction
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-04-17 with file PUBBID042319CEBU(ND), which can also be downloaded from the link above.
Source: Pag-IBIG Website