This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on Tuesday, April 23, 2019. Auction venue shall be at 5th Floor, Audio Visual Room, Pag-lBIG FUND – WT Corporate Tower, Mindanao Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City. More details below.
- Property Number: 806718092400094 (Item number 2 for this auction)
- Property Location: Blk 5, Lot 10, Raysland Subdivision, Tayud, Liloan, Cebu
- Type: House and Lot
- TCT #: MR-7067(TP-63844) (for consolidation REM)
- Lot Area (sqm): 42
- Floor Area (sqm): 48
- Discount Status: With Discount
MODE OF PAYMENT ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT CASH 20% SHORT TERM INSTALLMENT 10% LONG TERM INSTALLMENT None
- Minimum Bid Price: PHP 751,360.32
- Occupancy: na
Second Sealed Public Auction (With Applicable Discount)
- Date: Tuesday, April 23, 2019
- Time of submission of bids: 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Venue: 5th Floor, Audio Visual Room, Pag-lBIG FUND – WT Corporate Tower, Mindanao Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- Pag-lBIG Fund Tacloban MSB Office, 3rd Floor, Robinsons North, Brgy. 91, Abuca, Tacloban City, Leyte
- Loans Management and Recovery Department – Acquired Asset Management at the 3rd Floor, Pag-lBIG FUND – WT Corporate Tower, Mindanao Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
MR. ANGELO E. HERMOSISIMA / MS. JERRA MAE D. PACINIO / MS. JOSIEPHINE U. LUNDAY
- (032) 260-1800
- (032) 412-2110
Email your inquiries for further details at:
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
View more info on how to avail, bidding guidelines, instruction for bidders, and complete list of properties included in this auction
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-04-17 with file PUBBID042319CEBU(ND), which can also be downloaded from the link above.
Source: Pag-IBIG Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.