This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on 2018-10-23. Auction venue shall be Pag-IBIG Fund Pasay Members Services Branch 2nd Floor (Training Room) Roxas Strip Building, Libertad cor. Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City. More details below.
- Property Number: 815201802150094 (Item number 35 for this auction)
- Property Location: Beverly Homes Trece Martires – Blk-07 Lot-05 – Brgy. Perez (Lucbanan), Trece Martires City, Cavite
- Type: Duplex
- TCT #: 077-2013001941
- Lot Area (sqm): 75.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 41.00
- Discount available? With Discount
- MINIMUM BID (Net of 10% Discount): PHP 1,005,570.00
- Appraisal Date: 11/04/2017
- Remarks: UNOCCUPIED (Secured by Prop. Mngt.)
- Date: Tuesday, October 23, 2018
- Time (submission of bids): 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Venue: Pag-IBIG Fund Pasay Members Services Branch 2nd Floor (Training Room) Roxas Strip Building, Libertad cor. Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- Visit ACQUIRED ASSETS MANAGEMENT GROUP:
- 7th Flr. JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Boulevard Mandaluyong City
- Telephone: (02) 654-9244 and look for:
- MS. JODEE MONTEALEGRE
- MR. ALVIN E. TABUZO
- MR. CONAN G. ACENAS
- MS. KHEENEE O. ARNEJO
- MR. JON VERNARD A. MERANIO
- MS. LESLIE ANNE B. LISING
- Email: [email protected]
View How to avail, Invitation To Bid, General Guidelines, and complete list of properties included in this auction…
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions, and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2018-10-01 with file PUBBID102318NCR(WD), which can also be downloaded from the link above.
Source: Pag-IBIG Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.