This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on Thursday, October 24, 2019. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- ROPA ID: 807019082800001
- Property Location (address): Blk 2, Lot 8, Phase-2, ST SCHOLASTICA VILLAGE SUBDIVISION, GUINDAPUNAN, PALO, LEYTE
- TCT: TP-16980 for consolidation CTS
- Lot Area (sqm): 33.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 41.00
- MINIMUM BID PRICE: PHP 360,560.00
- Appraisal Date:
- Discount Status: With Discount
- Required Bidder’s Bond: 5% of the BID OFFER either in CASH or MANAGERS CHECK
- Date: Thursday, October 24, 2019
- Venue: G/F, Activity Area, Robinsons North, Abucay, Tacloban City, Leyte
- Time (Submission of bids): 9:00am to 12:00nn
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- 3rd Floor, Pag-lBIG FUND – WT Corporate Tower, Mindanao Avenue. Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
Call tel. nos. (032) 260-1800 and (032) 412-2110
- MR. ANGELO E. HERMOSISIMA
- MS. JERRA MAE D. PACINIO
- MS. JOSIEPHINE U. LUNDAY
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
View more info on how to avail, bidding guidelines, instruction for bidders, and complete list of properties included in this auction
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-October-14 with file PUBBID102419TACLOBAN(WD).pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.