This property is included in Pag-IBIG Tranche # 19th Tranche – 1st Bidding for Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for Public Auction.
ACCEPTANCE OF BIDS WILL BE ON: NOVEMBER 17-23, 2020. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 805419100700032
- Property Location (address): Lot B-10-I Blk. – Phase – PAG-ASA BANSUD ORIENTAL MINDORO REGION 4-B
- Type: Lot Only
- Lot Area (sqm): 300.00
- Floor Area (sqm):
- MINIMUM BID: PHP 300,000.00
- Remarks: UNOCCUPIED – LOT
Public Auction Info
- Tranche #: 19th Tranche – 1st Bidding
- Period of Acceptance of BID offers: NOVEMBER 17-23, 2020
- Determination of winning bidders: NOVEMBER 26, 2020
- Where to register and submit sealed bid offer/s:
Ground Floor High Rise Business Center, National Highway, Barangay Halang, Calamba City, Laguna
Please refer to the Step-By-Step General Guidelines below for required forms, requirements for winning bidders, applicable discounts, and other information.
Instructions for bidders and guidelines
A copy of the invitation to bid with instructions for bidders and general guidelines can be downloaded below:
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may visit the Acquired Assets Division and contact Mr. Liserio A. Briz, Ms. Melecia M. Penullar, Ms. Elvira C. Jader, or Ms. Emelita D. Macale at cellphone numbers 0905-523-5434 / 0961-234-1083 or telephone number (02) 8422-3000 local 6403 or 6410. You may also email your inquiries for further details at [email protected]
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties
To view our updated compilation of Pag-IBIG foreclosed/acquired assets for sale, visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2020-November-02 with file CALAMBA_Tranche19_103020(ND).pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the November-2020 Pagibig schedules/listings)
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.