This property is included in Publication Batch # 59023 of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for Negotiated Sale.
ACCEPTANCE OF OFFERS WILL BE ON: November 09 – 20, 2020. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 805818080600080
- Property Location (address): Lot 142-F LIBAS ROXAS CITY CAPIZ REGION 6 (WESTERN VISAYAS) 5800
- Type: Lot Only
- Lot Area (sqm): 224
- Floor Area (sqm):
- MINIMUM GROSS SELLING PRICE: PHP 604,800.00
- Appraisal Date: 22/03/2019
- Remarks: UNOCCUPIED
Negotiated Sale Info
- Publication Batch no.: 59023
- Period for Acceptance of offers: November 09 – 20, 2020
- Opening of offers: November 25, 2020
- Where to submit offers (dropbox locations):
(2nd Flr Gaisano City Mall, Araneta Street Bacolod City),
(Plazuela De Iloilo B.S. Aquino Avenue., Mandurriao, Iloilo City),
(2nd Floor GT Plaza Mall, M.H. del Pilar Street Molo, Iloilo City),
(A&T Santos Building, Sacred Heart of Jesus Avenue Pueblo De Panay, Lawa-an Roxas City),
(2nd Floor St. Ignatius Square, Magma Street Kalibo Aklan)
Negotiated Sale Step-by-step general guidelines with applicable discounts
A copy of the general guidelines with a step-by-step procedure and applicable discounts for this batch of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for negotiated sale can be downloaded below:
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may visit the Acquired Asset Section and contact Ma. Imelda Tadifa, Ghill B. Malimbag, Joebert Mari P. Pacheco, Pauline Mabasa, Cris Gabiota and Marc S. Jalapa at tel. no. 707- 1535/09271446454/09611444254. You may also email your inquiries for further details at [email protected]
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties
To view our updated compilation of Pag-IBIG foreclosed/acquired assets for sale, visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2020-October-29 with file BACOLOD_NegoSale_Batch_59023_103020.pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the November-2020 schedules/listings)
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.