This property is included in: Calamba Batch # 47084 of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for Negotiated Sale.
ACCEPTANCE OF BIDS/OFFERS WILL BE ON: August 4-10, 2022. More details below.
Reminder: For inquiries, more property details/clarification, please contact Pag-IBIG contact person(s) DIRECTLY!
“Interested parties may visit the Task Force Acquired Assets Management and contact Mr. Archimedes B. Bergancia, Ms. Elvira C. Jader or Ms. Emelita D. Macale at tel. no. (02) 422-3000 local 6410/6403. You may also email your inquiries for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG FUND (HDMF)
- Property Number/ID: 805419083000068 (Item # 49. for this batch/tranche)
- Property Location (address): Lot 1 Blk. 16 Phase – Section – AUGUSTUS EXCLUSIVE ESTATE MABINI SAN JOSE OCCIDENTAL MINDORO REGION 4-B (MIMAROPA) 5100
- Type: Lot Only
- TCT/CCT Number: T-19623
- Lot Area (sqm): 117.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 0.00
- MINIMUM GROSS SELLING PRICE: PHP 304,200.00
- Appraisal Date: 06/Oct/2021
- *REQUIRED GROSS MONTHLY INCOME FOR BUYERS WHO WILL CHOOSE LONG TERM INSTALLMENT AS MODE OF PAYMENT (Amount is based on minimum gross selling price, required GMI may change depending on actual Offerred Price): PHP 5,351.46
- Remarks: Unoccupied Lot – For Title Consolidation
*- NOTE: REQUIRED GROSS MONTHLY INCOME IS BASED ON 3 YEARS REPRICING PERIOD AND 30 YEARS TERM
Negotiated Sale Info, Guidelines and Step-By-Step Procedure
- Publication Batch/Tranche: Calamba Batch # 47084
- Period of Acceptance of bids/offers: August 4-10, 2022
- Opening and determination of winning bids/offers: August 11, 2022
- Where to register and submit bids/offers (dropbox locations):
- GF Pag-IBIG Fund Calamba (Annex Building) National Highway, Barangay Halang, Calamba City, Laguna Counter 5/6
“Interested parties are encouraged to visit Pag-IBIG’s website, https://pagibigfund.gov.ph/acquiredassets.html five (5) days prior the actual opening of bid offers, to check whether there is any erratum posted on the list of properties posted under the sealed public auction/negotiated sale.
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.”
How to Buy Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets for Negotiated Sale
To explain the details, I uploaded a step-by-step video tutorial in youtube, see below to watch:
Step-by-step tutorial video
Please direct all inquiries to the designated contact persons from Pag-IBIG:
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties and FAQ’s
To view our updated compilation of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for sale, plus answers to frequently asked questions, visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2022-August-01 with file calamba_negosale_batch_47084_080122_compressed.pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the AUGUST-2022 schedules/listings)