This property is for Public Auction and included in Pag-IBIG Tranche # 2PB 1st as listed in Invitation to bid CDO_Tranche-1_102720(WD).pdf.
ACCEPTANCE OF BIDS WILL BE ON: November 9-13, 2020. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 808318111400029
- Property Location (address): Lot 4, Blk 4, (Phase-III) PRINCESS HOMES SAN VICENTE BUTUAN CITY
- Type: House/Lot
- Lot Area (sqm): 138.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 41.20
- Appraised Value (PHP): 1,138,200.00
- MINIMUM BID PRICE: PHP 1,024,380.00
- Appraisal Date: 5/2/2019
- Remarks: OCCUPIED
Public Auction Info
- Tranche #: 2PB 1st
- Period of Acceptance of BID offers: November 9-13, 2020
- Determination of winning bidders: November 16, 2020
- Where to register and submit sealed bid offer/s:
- (Ground Floor) Pag-IBIG Fund Bldg.,J,R Borja St. Cagayan de Oro City
- Pag-IBIG Fund Butuan Branch, Kho Bldg., Jose Calo Aquino Avenue, Butuan City
Please refer to the Step-By-Step General Guidelines below for required forms, requirements for winning bidders, applicable discounts, and other information.
Instructions for bidders and guidelines
A copy of the invitation to bid with instructions for bidders and general guidelines can be downloaded below:
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may visit the Acquired Asset Unit and contact Mr. Don Dino D.Gonzalez, Jamaluddin S. Moti, Sam Elijah T. Velez, Jasper Ferdinand B. Sabijon or may contact tel. no. 08822) 722800, 09503530644, 09177085020. You may also email your inquiries for further details at [email protected]
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties
To view our updated compilation of Pag-IBIG foreclosed/acquired assets for sale, visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2020-October-30 with file CDO_Tranche-1_102720(WD).pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the November-2020 Pagibig schedules/listings)
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.