This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on Wednesday, June 19, 2019. Auction venue shall be at Miko’s Brew, Apokon Road, Tagum City. (NOTE: A PRE-BID CONFERENCE will be conducted on the same date at 8:30 AM). More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Fund Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Item No. for this auction: 4
- Property Location: Blk 12, Lot 4, Villa Clementa Subdivision, Maniki, Kapalong, Davao Del Norte
- Lot Area (sqm): 133.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 35.75
- MINIMUM BID PRICE (Php): PHP 285,320.00
- Status of TCT: CTS – For Consolidation to HDMF
- Discount Status: No Discount
- Required Bidder’s Bond: 10% of the BID PRICE either in CASH or MANAGER’S CHECK
- Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
- Venue: Miko’s Brew, Apokon Road, Tagum City. (NOTE: A PRE-BID CONFERENCE will be conducted on the same date at 8:30 AM)
- Time (Submission of bids): 10:00AM to 10:30AM
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- Pag-IBIG ACQUIRED ASSETS MANAGEMENT AND DISPOSITION UNIT
Call: MR. CHRISTOPHER C. PIO, MR. MELVIN I B. CRUZ, MR. LAURENCE EDSEL L. YAP, orMS. MARILOU C. BASQUEROSA
- Tel. no: (082) 224-4733/ (0916)2825160 / (0929)7013802
You may also email your inquiries for further details at:
- [email protected] ph
View more info on how to avail, bidding guidelines, instruction for bidders, and complete list of properties included in this auction
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-06-10 with file PUBBID061919TAGUM(ND).PDF.
Source: Pag-IBIG Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.