This property is included in a public auction of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties to be conducted on Thursday, May 2, 2019.
Auction venue shall be at 4TH FLOOR, RD FUNCTION HALL, EIGHTY EIGHT HOTEL, GENSAN DRIVE, BARANGAY ZONE III, KORONADAL CITY (Note: A PRE-BID CONFERENCE will be conducted on the same date/venue at 8:30 AM). More details below.
- Property Number: (Item number 69 for this auction)
- Property Location: Blk 1, Lot 19, Baytan Homes Subdivision, T’Boli, South Cotabato
- Type: House and Lot
- TCT Status#: CTS – For Consolidation to HDMF
- Lot Area (sqm): 109
- Floor Area (sqm): 30
- Discount Status: With Discount
MODE OF PAYMENT ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT CASH 20% SHORT TERM INSTALLMENT 10% LONG TERM INSTALLMENT None
- Minimum Bid Price: PHP 317,160.00
- Remarks: FOR SECOND PUBLIC AUCTION (WITH APPLICABLE DISCOUNT FOR CASH AND SHORT-TERM INSTALLMENT)
- Date: Thursday, May 2, 2019
- Time of submission of bids: 10:00am to 10:30am
- Venue: 4TH FLOOR, RD FUNCTION HALL, EIGHTY EIGHT HOTEL, GENSAN DRIVE, BARANGAY ZONE III, KORONADAL CITY (Note: A PRE-BID CONFERENCE will be conducted on the same date/venue at 8:30 AM)
Interested parties may contact Pag-IBIG directly to get more details through the following:
- ACQUIRED ASSETS MANAGEMENT AND DISPOSITION UNIT – Pryce Tower Condominium, Pryce Business Park, JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City
MR. CHRISTOPHER C. PIO, MR. MELVIN I B. CRUZ, MR. LAURENCE EDSEL L. YAP, CLIEFORD R. JUMAWAN or MS. MARILOU C. BAQUEROSA
- (082) 224-4733
Email your inquiries for further details at:
- email@example.com .ph
View more info on how to avail, bidding guidelines, instruction for bidders, and complete list of properties included in this auction
To view a summary of how to avail a property via auction, the invitation to bid, general guidelines, a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, instructions and documents for bidders, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-04-22 with file PUBBID050219KORONADAL(ND), which can also be downloaded from the link above.
Source: Pag-IBIG Website