This property is included in Publication Batch # SPB 146th Tranche (2nd Auction – with discount) of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for Public Auction.
ACCEPTANCE OF BIDS/OFFERS WILL BE ON: FEBRUARY 01-05, 2021. More details below.
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number: 815201909050056
- Property Location (address): Kassel Residences – Paranaque – Bldg-11 1ST-Floor Unit-104 – Brgy. Moonwalk, City of Paranaque, Metro Manila
- Type: Condominium
- Lot Area (sqm): 0.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 25.00
- MINIMUM BID (Net of 10% Discount): PHP 1,734,750.00
- Appraisal Date: 13/07/2019
- Occupancy Remarks: UNOCCUPIED – For Title Consolidation
Public Auction Info
- Publication Batch no.: SPB 146th Tranche (2nd Auction – with discount)
- Period of Acceptance of offers: FEBRUARY 01-05, 2021
- Where to register and submit bids/offers (dropbox locations):
2nd Floor No. 409 JELP Business Solutions Center, Shaw Boulevard, Bgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
- Opening of offers: FEBRUARY 09, 2021
How to avail or participate in the auctions of Pag-IBIG acquired assets
This is just an overview/summary of how to avail/participate in a public auction conducted by Pag-IBIG:
- View the list of properties included in the auction and identify properties you are interested in.
- Do your due diligence. When you find a property that you are interested in, you need to do a reasonable amount of due diligence (property inspection to see extent of repairs needed, check if there are any illegal occupants, checking the titles/tax declarations for any problems, etc.). Always keep in mind that foreclosed properties are for sale on an “As-is, where-is” basis.
- Secure forms you need to fill-out and submit when you register for the auction. If a property passes your due diligence and you want to participate in the auction, you need to secure and fill-out related forms from Pag-IBIG. You will submit these when you register to submit your bid offers. (refer to the guidelines for exact forms, and where to secure them)
- Register for the auction/bidding – Bidders are required to register at the Acquired Asset frontline counter servicing (venue to be specified per auction) prior to dropping of sealed bid offer/s. Only bid offers from registered bidders shall be accepted and a registration stub will be issued as proof of registration.
- Submit sealed bid/proposal – Bidders are advised to submit their proposals together with a photocopy of their 2 valid Identification (ID) card and latest proof of income only on the scheduled date of batch. No proposals shall be accepted earlier or later than the scheduled date. Please refer to bidding guidelines for more details.
- Opening of sealed bids shall be done as per schedule. The results of the sealed public auction shall be released and posted at Pag-IBIG’s official website. Winning bidders shall also be notified via email and SMS.
- Winning Bidders Payment of Bid Bond – As per guidelines: “The winning bidder shall be required to pay his/ her BID BOND equivalent to five percent (5%) of the BID OFFER and shall be paid within 3 working days after the publication of the winning bidders. It shall be in Philippine Currency and may be in the form of cash or managers check payable to Pag-IBIG Fund. It shall likewise serve as the down payment of the winning bidder”
Reminder: What you see above is just a quick summary. The exact step-by-step instructions are inside the guidelines as released by Pag-IBIG for each auction.
Please refer to the Step-By-Step General Guidelines below for required forms, requirements for winning bids/offer, applicable discounts, and other information.
General guidelines with instructions
A copy of the general guidelines with a step-by-step procedure and applicable discounts for this batch of Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties for Public Auction can be downloaded below:
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Interested parties may visit the Marketing and Sales Department and contact Ms. Jennifer H. Garnica, Jodee Montealegre, Mr. Conan G. Acenas, Ms. Kheenee O. Arnejo, Mr. Jon Vernard A. Meranio, Ms. Leslie Anne B. Lising and Mr. Ron Michael G. Calina at tel. no. (02) 8654-9244. You may also email your inquiries for further details at [email protected]
View more Pag-IBIG foreclosed properties
To view our updated compilation of Pag-IBIG foreclosed/acquired assets for sale, visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2021-January-22 with file NCR_Tranche146_012221(WD).pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the January-2021 schedules/listings)
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- BFS Foreclosed Town House at B-5, L-101, Barcelona St., CAMELLA TOWNHOMES CLASSIC, Bo. San Dionisio, Paranaque, Metro Manila (Lot Area: 52.00 sqm; Floor Area: 64.00 sqm) For Negotiated Sale (Occupied)
- BFS Foreclosed Town House at B-7, L-11, Barcelona, CAMELLA TOWNHOMES CLASSIC, Bo. San Dionisio, Paranaque, Metro Manila (Lot Area: 52.00 sqm; Floor Area: 52.00 sqm) For Negotiated Sale (Occupied)
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Condominium – Isabelle Garden Villas – Cluster-1 6TH-Floor Unit-606 – Brgy. Moonwalk, E. Rodriguez Ave., City of Paranaque, Metro Manila (Floor Area: 21.50 sqm) – For Public Auction on APR 12 – 16, 2021 (Suspended) see announcement*
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Condominium – Kassel Residences – Paranaque – Bldg-15 5TH-Floor Unit-502 – Brgy. Moonwalk, City of Paranaque, Metro Manila (Floor Area: 28.70 sqm) – For Public Auction on APR 12 – 16, 2021 (Suspended) see announcement*
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Condominium – Isabelle Garden Villas – Cluster-4 8TH-Floor Unit-811 – Brgy. Moonwalk, City of Paranaque, Metro Manila (Floor Area: 20.52 sqm) – For Public Auction on APR 12 – 16, 2021 (Suspended) see announcement* (Occupied)
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL CONDOMINIUM UNIT at Unit 405, 4/F, Red Palm Building, Palm Grove Condominium, St. Dominic Savio Rd., Better Living Subdivision, Brgy. La Huerta / Don Bosco, Parañaque City (With Drying Area) (Floor Area: 42.00 sqm)
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL CONDOMINIUM UNIT at Unit 402, 4/F, Citrine Building, Siena Park Residences, Brgy. La Huerta / Sun Valley, Parañaque City (With Service Area) (Floor Area: 42.50 sqm)
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL CONDOMINIUM UNIT at Unit B2-8-4-C1-1, 4/F Bldg. II, Cluster 8, PB Macopa, Westmont Village Condominium, Parañaque City (Floor Area: 88.75 sqm)
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL CONDOMINIUM UNIT at Unit 907, 9/F, Surabaya Building, Raya Garden Condominium, West Service Road, Brgy. Merville, Parañaque City (With Service Area) (Floor Area: 62.00 sqm)
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL CONDOMINIUM UNIT at Unit 1417, 4/F, Surabaya Building, Raya Gardens Condominium, Brgy. Merville, Parañaque City (With Drying Area and Parking Slot) (Floor Area: 56.50 sqm)