This property is included in: NCR Tranche 207/ 1st Auction – No Discount of Pag-IBIG acquired assets/ foreclosed properties for Public Auction.
ACCEPTANCE OF BIDS/OFFERS WILL BE ON: NOV 29 and DEC 01-04, 2021. More details below.
Reminder: For inquiries, more property details/clarification, please contact Pag-IBIG contact person(s) DIRECTLY!
Interested parties may contact the Marketing and Sales Department thru Ms. Jennifer H. Garnica, Ms. Jodee Montealegre, Mr. Conan G. Acenas, Ms. Kheenee O. Arnejo, Mr. Ron Michael G. Calina Mr. Roger T. Delmiguez, Ms. Ivy Manigao, Ms. Corazon Quintana, Jeffrey Cacayuran and Erris A. Agoncillo at tel no (02) 8654-9244. You may also email your inquiries for further details at email@example.com
- Property Source: Pag-IBIG Acquired Assets / Foreclosed properties
- Property Number/ID: 815202101200027 (Item # 56. for this batch)
- Property Location (address): Carmona Townhomes – Blk-32 Lot-5 – Brgy. Milagrosa, Carmona, Cavite
- Type: TOWNHOUSE
- TCT/CCT Number: T-581310
- Lot Area (sqm): 35.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 42.00
- MINIMUM BID: PHP 556,900.00
- Appraisal Date: 20/Oct/2020
- Remarks: Occupied – Occupant Undisclosed – For Title Consolidation
Public Auction Info, Guidelines and Step-By-Step Procedure
- Publication Batch: NCR Tranche 207/ 1st Auction – No Discount
- Period of Acceptance of bids/offers: NOV 29 and DEC 01-04, 2021
- Opening of bids/offers: DECEMBER 9, 2021
- Where to register and submit bids/offers (dropbox locations):
- Click to download General guidelines w/ instructions for Publication Batch: NCR Tranche 207/ 1st Auction – No Discount
Interested parties are encouraged to visit Pag-IBIG’s website, https://pagibigfund.gov.ph/acquiredassets.html five (5) days prior the actual opening of bid offers, to check whether there is any erratum posted on the list of properties posted under the sealed public auction/negotiated sale.
PAG-IBIG FUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS, TO WAIVE ANY FORMALITY THEREIN OR ACCEPT SUCH BIDS AS MAY BE CONSIDERED MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO THE FUND. THE DECISION OF THE FUND IS FINAL AND BINDING.
How to avail or participate in the public auctions of Pag-IBIG acquired assets
This is just an overview/summary of how to avail/participate in a public auction conducted by Pag-IBIG:
- View the list of properties included in the auction and identify properties you are interested in.
- Do your due diligence. When you find a property that you are interested in, you need to do a reasonable amount of due diligence (property inspection to see extent of repairs needed, check if there are any illegal occupants, checking the titles/tax declarations for any problems, etc.). Always keep in mind that foreclosed properties are for sale on an “As-is, where-is” basis.
- Secure forms you need to fill-out and submit when you register for the auction. If a property passes your due diligence and you want to participate in the auction, you need to secure and fill-out related forms from Pag-IBIG. You will submit these when you register to submit your bid offers. (refer to the guidelines for exact forms, and where to secure them)
- Register for the auction/bidding – Bidders are required to register at the Acquired Asset frontline counter servicing (venue to be specified per auction) prior to dropping of sealed bid offer/s. Only bid offers from registered bidders shall be accepted and a registration stub will be issued as proof of registration.
- Submit sealed bid/proposal – Bidders are advised to submit their proposals together with a photocopy of their 2 valid Identification (ID) card and latest proof of income only on the scheduled date of batch. No proposals shall be accepted earlier or later than the scheduled date. Please refer to bidding guidelines for more details.
- Opening of sealed bids shall be done as per schedule. The results of the sealed public auction shall be released and posted at Pag-IBIG’s official website. Winning bidders shall also be notified via email and SMS.
- Winning Bidders Payment of Bid Bond – As per guidelines: “The winning bidder shall be required to pay his/ her BID BOND equivalent to five percent (5%) of the BID OFFER and shall be paid within 3 working days after the publication of the winning bidders. It shall be in Philippine Currency and may be in the form of cash or manager’s check payable to Pag-IBIG Fund. It shall likewise serve as the down payment of the winning bidder”
- Payment of the remaining ninety five percent (95%) bid offer balance will depend on the chosen mode of payment (refer to guidelines for details)
Reminder: What you see above is just a quick summary. The exact step-by-step instructions are inside the guidelines as released by Pag-IBIG for each auction.
Please direct all inquiries to the designated contact persons from Pag-IBIG:
View more Pag-IBIG acquired assets/ foreclosed properties
To view our updated compilation of Pag-IBIG foreclosed/acquired assets for sale, visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2021-November-22 with file NCR_Tranche207_111921.pdf
Source: Pag-IBIG Website (As retrieved for the December-2021 schedules/listings)
- Unionbank Foreclosed HOUSE AND LOT – Lot 25, Block 17, The Ridges, Canyon Ranch Subdivision, Phase 1, Barangay Lantic, Carmona, Cavite (Lot Area: 493.00 sqm; Floor Area: 375.00 sqm) – For Sealed Bidding on December 3, 2021
- Unionbank Foreclosed TOWNHOUSE – Lot 17 Blk 10 Lawndale St., Canyon Ranch Subd., Phase 1, Carmona, Cavite (Lot Area: 84.00 sqm; Floor Area: 54.00 sqm) – For Sealed Bidding on December 3, 2021
- Unionbank Foreclosed HOUSE AND LOT – Lot 26 Blk 12 Glendale St., Canyon Ranch Subd., Phase 2, Carmona, Cavite (Lot Area: 205.00 sqm; Floor Area: 110.00 sqm) – For Sealed Bidding on December 3, 2021
- Unionbank Foreclosed HOUSE AND LOT – Lot 6, Block 6, Little Rock St., Canyon Ranch Subd., Phase 2, Carmona, Cavite (Lot Area: 77.00 sqm; Floor Area: 65.00 sqm) – For Sealed Bidding on December 3, 2021
- Unionbank Foreclosed HOUSE AND LOT – Lot 13 Blk 16 Cluster B, Casitas, Canyon Ranch Subd., Phase 2, Carmona, Cavite (Lot Area: 87.00 sqm; Floor Area: 87.00 sqm) – For Sealed Bidding on December 3, 2021
- Maybank Foreclosed Property at Lot 2, Block 1, Silver Bluff Street, Moderno Phase 3B, Canyon Ranch, Bargy. Lantic, Carmona, Cavite – Residential land with 2 -storey residential building – with illegal occupants (Lot Area: 110.00 sqm) (Occupied)
- Maybank Foreclosed Property at Silver Bluff Street, Canyon Ranch, Phase 3-B, Barangay Lantic, Carmona – Residential lot with 1 storey residential building (Lot Area: 82.50 sqm)