This foreclosed property from the National Home Mortgage Finance Corporation (NHMFC) is for sale through a public sealed bidding. More details below.
Invitation to bid from the NHMFC
“The National Home Mortgage Finance Corporation invites interested parties to submit sealed bids with PHP 3,000.00 cash bid deposit for the purchase of foreclosed properties herein listed not later than 9:30AM on June 28, 2019. Opening of bids shall be 10:00AM of the same day at the NHMFC Head office, 5th Floor Filomena Bldg., III, Amorsolo St. Legaspi Village, Makati City”
- Property Source: National Home Mortgage Finance Corporation (NHMFC)
- Property Reference No: 192013461
- Location of Property: GENSANVILLE SUBD. B09 L10 PH.IB BULA, GEN. SANTOS CITY
- Lot Area (sqms.): 97.50
- Floor Area (sqms.): 33.00
- BID PRICE (PHP): PHP 252,145.36
- Remarks: Registered
“The sale of the above properties shall be on a “AS IS WHERE IS“, CASH or INSTALLMENT basis.
NHMFC reserves the right to reject any or all bids/offers, to waive any formalities thereon or to accept such bid/offer as may be deemed advantageous to the Corporation.
For more inquires, please contact the Acquired Assets Division at Telephone Nos. 893-15-01 or 892-51-91 email us [email protected] or visit the NHMFC website www.nhmfc.gov.ph for the complete list.”
Sealed Bidding information
- Required cash bid deposit: PHP 3,000.00
- Deadline of submission of bids: June 28, 2019, 9:30AM
- Opening of bids: June 28, 2019, 10:00AM
- Venue: NHMFC Head office, 5th Floor Filomena Bldg., III, Amorsolo St. Legaspi Village, Makati City
- Contact info: NHMFC Acquired Assets Division:
- Telephone: 893-15-01 or 892-51-91
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.nhmfc.gov.ph
View / Download the complete list of NHMFC foreclosed properties
To view / download a copy of all NHMFC foreclosed properties included in this update, you may visit the following page:
Last updated on: 2019-05-26 with file: NHMFC-FORECLOSED-PROPERTIES-HOUSING-FAIR-AADHF05242019.PDF
Source: NHMFC Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.