This is a repossessed car/vehicle from Maybank and is FOR SALE ON FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS (Refer to guidelines for details).
Repossessed car/vehicle details
- Year Model: 2019
- Brand/Make: HYUNDAI
- Series/Description: KONA 2.0 GLS 4X2
- Plate No.: NDL3891
- Transmission: AUTOMATIC
- Fuel: GAS
- Color: SILVER
- Odometer (Km): 6,248
- Selling Price (PHP): 869,000.00
- Warehouse location: SAN PEDRO-LAGUNA YARD – Along Muntinlupa-San Pedro National Highway, Brgy. Nueva, San Pedro City, Laguna
Guidelines and Contact Info
GUIDELINES ON SALE OF ROPA-VEHICLES IN LUZON YARDS AS OF JANUARY 16, 2020
A. BID PROCESS / GUIDELINES:
- All newly foreclosed units offered for sale are subject to bidding.
- Bids are considered non-transferable.
- Acceptance of bids as follows:
San Pedro, Laguna – January 18 – 28, 2020
Urdaneta Pangasinan – January 18 – 24, 2020
Mexico & Lubao, Pampanga – January 18 – 24, 2020
- Only sealed bids shall be accepted.
- Bids shall be submitted at the yard/BGC Office. Bids received via e-mail /FAX will be disqualified.
- Deadline of acceptance of sealed bids as follows:
San Pedro, Laguna – January 28, 2020 @5pm
Urdaneta Pangasinan – January 24, 2020 @5pm
Mexico & Lubao, Pampanga – January 24, 2020 @5pm
- Opening of bids shall be on January 30, 2020.
- Winning bidders shall be notified on January 31, 2020.
- Winning bidder of multiple units must buy all the units won. Otherwise, all bids of the said bidder will be disqualified
- In the event of disqualification, the units shall be awarded to the next highest bidder.
- Only cash payment shall be accepted for the winning bid.
- Full payment must be tendered within 24 hours from date of notification of winning bids.
- A unit shall be awarded to next highest bidder if the winning bidder fails to tender payment within the stipulated period without need of an advice.
- All sales transactions are subject to final approval of the Bank/Management.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the units.
- The Bank reserves the right to withdraw any units for whatever reason.
- Transfer costs, registration fees and other fees relating to transfer of ownership shall be the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Won units can only be retrieved from the yard upon receipt of the duly accomplished Gate Pass.
- Unit/s must be claimed from the yard within the following allowed retrieval period:
Number of units Allowable Period 1-2 units 24 hours 3 units and more 3 days
- A storage fee of P1,000.00 per day may be charged to the buyer if a unit is not retrieved in accordance to the aforementioned schedule.
- Leftover units shall be sold on a “first come first served” basis after the bidding period.
For inquiries please call:
KAREN LEE L. CASTRO
Sales & Marketing Associate
Mobile No.: 0998-588-3891
Tel. No.: (02)588-3933
MARIEL S. AROPO
Mobile No.: 0998-588-3894
Tel. No.: (02)588-1727
Last updated on: 2020-01-22
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!