This property is included in a list of Maybank and Philmay foreclosed properties for sale that has been classified as FORECLOSED PROPERTIES- FIRST-COME, BEST-OFFER” BASIS (PLEASE CHECK REMINDERS). This list was released on 29-March-2019. More details below.
- Property Source: Maybank (The property list is effective for three (3) months from date of release)
- City/Province: Santa Maria, Bulacan
- Location: Barangay Road, Barangay Buenavista, Sta. Maria, Bulacan
- Description: Residential land with improvements
- Title number: TCT No. T-162233(M)
- Lot Area (sqm): 1,118.00
- Floor Area (sqm):
- Selling Price: PHP 4,950,000.00
- Prices are negotiable
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Maybank reserves the right to amend the terms, conditions, and withdraw/replace any and all properties anytime for whatever reason Management may deem appropriate
- All sales shall be on an “as-is, where-is” basis, no warranties and “no recourse” basis. Status and condition of the properties are not comprehensive or complete: Buyers are therefore advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to submission of an offer to buy
- The property list is effective for three (3) months from date of release and may reflect properties already sold. Please confirm availability of property from PPI at Tel No. (02) 588-3954 / 588-3952 and look for any of the following – Leslie Sevilla or Julius Antonio
- Submission of offer to buy is on a first come, best offer basis. Maybank reserves the right to conduct private bidding in the event of multiple offers received on the same property subject to the bidding policy of Maybank
- Mere submission of an offer does not construe a right of “first option” by the offeror
- The creditable withholding tax up to the agreed purchase price shall be for the account of Maybank. Any fractional cost or excess shall be for the buyer’s account
- Prices are not applicable to buyback of the former owners or relatives up to 1st degree of consanguinity. Please confirm with Maybank any buyback price
- Brokers or agents are not allowed to accept any payment from prospective buyers
- Taxes and required fees due from buyer must be settled on time during documentation to avoid penalties
- Contact persons: Leslie Sevilla / Julius Antonio
- Tel No’s: (02) 588-3954 / 588-3952
Download complete lists of properties included in this update
To download the complete listings of Philmay / Maybank foreclosed properties included in this update, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-04-11
Source: Leslie V. Sevilla – Sales and Marketing Officer, Philmay Property, Inc – Group Finance
Note: Philmay is the property arm of Maybank
Full Disclosure: Nothing to disclose, this listing is being shared for the benefit of the general public who are looking for foreclosed properties.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.