This LANDBANK foreclosed property is from their 2020-January-02 list of properties for negotiated sale. Details below.
- Property source: LANDBANK
- Property Acct. Number: 19903000000035
- Category – Classification: Residential-Vacant Lot
- TCT #: T-734356
- Address: Blk 3 Lot 1 UPLB Centennial Village, Brgy. Puypuy, Bay, Laguna Bay Laguna
- Lot Area (sqm): 596.00
- Price (PHP): 59,510,000.00
- Remarks: 1. Consist of 76 parcels of residential land and 2 road lots with a total of 22,083 sq.m. 2. Title and TD is still registered in the name of former owner. 3. With annotations on the title. 3. To be sold as one lot
Note: Properties with a blank/zero price are usually bundled with another property.
- Prices are negotiable/subject to change without prior notice.
- Payment terms are flexible (either cash, installment or thru bank/external financing)
- All sales shall be on “as-is-where-is” and on “first-come-first serve” basis
- No broker’s commission for lease or sale transaction in favor of all forms of Government entities
***For more information/details regarding the properties listed herewith, please visit www.landbank.com
Interested parties may contact LANDBANK directly to get more details through the following:
405-7366 local 7405
View complete list of properties from LANDBANK in this update
To view the complete list of foreclosed properties included in the 2020-January-02 listing from LANDBANK, you may visit the following page:
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2020-January-02
Source: LANDBANK Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.