This property is included in a public auction of GSIS foreclosed properties to be conducted on 9-Aug-2018. Auction venue shall be GSIS Lucena Branch Office Maharalika Highway, Bgy. Isabang, Lucena City. More details below.
- Auction Item Number: 21
- Province: Quezon Province
- District/Subdivision: LAPIDSVILLE IV SUBD., Lumingon
- Property Location: B010 L005
- City/Municipality: Tiaong
- Property Classification: House & Lot
- TCT/CCT#: T-362793
- Lot Area/ Floor Area (sqm): 100
- Minimum Acceptable Offer / CMV ( ₱ ): 440,000.00
- Occupancy Status: Occupied
- Bidding Date: Thursday, August 9, 2018
- Place of bidding: GSIS Lucena Branch Office Maharalika Highway, Bgy. Isabang, Lucena City
- Time (submission of bids): 8:30am to 10:00am
GSIS reserves the right to waive any formality or to reject any or all bids received. The list of properties available for sale may be updated without prior notice.
Interested parties may contact GSIS directly to get more details through the following:
GSIS Real Property Accounts Management Department:
- Telephone nos.: 479-3536 or 976-4619
How to buy GSIS foreclosed properties (General guidelines, Guide for bidders), and the rest of the properties included in this auction…
To view information on how to buy GSIS foreclosed properties (General guidelines/ Guide for bidders) a complete list of foreclosed properties included in this auction, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2018-08-30 (File name: 20180809-GSIS_ACQUIRED_ASSETS_FOR_DISPOSITION-Quezon-2.pdf)
Source: GSIS Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.