This property is included in a public bidding of GSIS foreclosed properties to be conducted on June 14 and June 29, 2022. The public bidding shall be at Level 3, Conference Hall, Core G, GSIS Building, Financial Center, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City. More details below.
- Province: Bulacan
- District/Subdivision: LAS VILLAS DE STO. NIÑO, Bagbaguin
- City/Municipality: Meycauayan
- Property Location: B153 L005 Ph 5A 14th St.
- TCT No: T-146444 (M)
- Lot Area (sqm): 134.00
- Floor Area (sqm):
- Minimum Acceptable Offer ( ₱ ): 1,529,067.00
- Property Classification: House & Lot
- Occupancy Status: Occupied
- Bidding Date: June 14 and June 29, 2022
- Place of bidding: Level 3, Conference Hall, Core G, GSIS Building, Financial Center, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City
“The list shall be posted again on the GSIS website for the next bidding date with remarks of sold properties.
GSIS reserves the right to waive any formality or to reject any or all bids received. The list of properties available for sale may be updated without prior notice .
Pursuant to Republic Act (RA) No. 10963 or the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Act, the selling price of GSIS properties above PhP2.0 million shall be subject to twelve percent (12%) Value-Added Tax (VAT).
The down payment (DP) tendered during the actual bidding shall include 12% VAT and the balance of the purchase price shall also include 12% VAT which is to be paid by the winning bidder on the prescribed date indicated on the issued Notice of Approval
Example: Posted Minimum Acceptable Offer is PhP2,600,000.00 and the Bid Amount is PhP2,610,000.00
DP = (10% of PhP2,610,000.00) + 12% = PhP 261,000.00 + 31,320.00 = PhP292,320.00
Balance = (90% of PhP2,610,000.00) + 12% = PhP2,349,000.00 + 281,880.00 = PhP2,630,880.00″
Interested parties may contact GSIS directly to get more details through the following:
For bidding inquiries, you may call the Real Property Accounts Management Department (RPAMD) at trunk line numbers (02) 8479-3600, and (02) 7976-4900 local numbers 3228, 3374, and 3396 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to buy GSIS foreclosed properties (General guidelines, Guide for bidders)
To view information on how to buy GSIS foreclosed properties, please refer to the General guidelines, and also the Guide for bidders. Copies of which are posted below for easy reference (this is a direct link to the file at the GSIS website).
View latest auction schedules for GSIS foreclosed properties
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2022-May-19 with file: gsis-foreclosed-gsis-foreclosed-20220428-housing-retail-home-office-june-14-29-2022_compressed.pdf.pdf
Source: GSIS Website