This property is included in the list of EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale, updated as of 2021-JANUARY-25. More details below.
- Property Source: EastWest Bank (Updated as of 2021-JANUARY-25)
- Location: Surigao Del Sur
- City: Lingig
- Property Number: MGY-0013-01
- Collateral Address (Lot Description): Lot 2183 Brgy. Union, Lingig, Surigao del Sur
- Property Description: Vacant Lot
- Lot Area (sqm): 180.00
- Floor Area (sqm):
- Indicative Price (Php): PHP 150,000.00
- Remarks: PROPERTIES FOR SALE WITH SPECIAL CONCERN
- All offers are subject to management approval.
- Sale of these properties are on “AS IS WHERE IS” basis and “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED” basis
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Inadvertent and excusable errors in the description shall not be deemed as misrepresentation on the part of the Bank
- The Bank may decide to pull out the property from the list without prior notice.
- For properties with special concern, please contact EastWest Bank for further details.
*Prices NOT applicable to buyback by former owners.
Last time we checked with Eastwest, payment terms can be in cash, and installment as follows:
- Minimum downpayment: 20%
- Payment Term for balance: 15 years to pay
- Fixed annual interest rate: 11%
Please contact Eastwest bank directly to confirm, contact details can be found below:
How to avail (Summary)
Foreclosed properties from EastWest bank are for negotiated sale, so you simply have to submit an offer (no need to go through auction). In summary:
- Confirm property availability by confirming with EastWest (refer to contact details below).
- Get available details and do your due diligence (Inspect property, check documents, etc.)
- If you are satisfied with the results of your due diligence, you can proceed and submit an offer. Again, get details from Eastwest bank with regard to the forms to use, requirements, etc. (For payment terms, please see above).
- Wait for Eastwest to contact you if your offer has been approved (or not).
Note: The above is just a general summary. Please contact EastWest directly for more details. See contact info below)
For inquiries, please call/email:
Mariel T. Arandela
Tel. No. (+632) 8464-2551
Email Address: [email protected]
View complete list of Eastwest Bank foreclosed properties in this update
View the complete list of EastWest Bank foreclosed properties included in this update, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2021-JANUARY-25
Source: EastWest Bank Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!