This property is included in the list of EastWest Bank foreclosed properties for sale, updated as of 2022-AUGUST-05. More details below.
- Property Source: EastWest Bank (Updated as of 2022-AUGUST-05)
- Location: Davao Del Sur
- City: Davao City
- Property Number: D-356-00514
- Collateral Address (Lot Description): Unit 4234, 2nd Flr., Bldg. 4, One Oasis Condominium, Ecoland West Drive, Brgy. Bucana, Davao City
- Property Description: Residential Condominium
- Lot Area (sqm):
- Floor Area (sqm): 28.00
- Indicative Price (Php): PHP 2,750,000.00
- Submit fully accomplished and signed Offer to Buy Form.
- All offers are subject to management approval.
- Sale is on “AS IS WHERE IS” basis and “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED” basis
- Availability and Price of property listed are subject to change without prior notice
- Inadvertent and excusable errors in the description shall not be deemed as misrepresentation on the part of the Bank
Contact Details: Email: MTArandela@eastwestbanker.com Contact No. 0999-8857830 Note: Monday – Friday, 8:30AM to 5:30PM, excluding holidays
Last time we checked with Eastwest, payment terms can be in cash, and installment as follows:
- Minimum downpayment: 20%
- Payment Term for balance: 15 years to pay
- Fixed annual interest rate: 11%
Please contact Eastwest bank directly to confirm, contact details can be found below:
How to avail (Summary)
Foreclosed properties from EastWest bank are for negotiated sale, so you simply have to submit an offer (no need to go through auction). In summary:
- Confirm availability of your preferred property by confirming with EastWest (refer to contact details below).
- Get available details and do your due diligence (Inspect property, check documents, etc.)
- If you are satisfied with the results of your due diligence, you can proceed and submit an offer. Again, get details from Eastwest bank directly with regard to the forms to use, requirements, payment process, mode of payment, etc.
- Wait for Eastwest to contact you if your offer has been approved (or not).
Note: The above is just a general summary. Please contact EastWest directly for more details. See contact info below)
- Email Address: MTArandela@eastwestbanker.com
- Contact No.: 0999-8857830
*Note: Monday – Friday, 8:30AM to 5:30PM, excluding holidays
View complete list of Eastwest Bank foreclosed properties in this update
View the complete list of EastWest Bank foreclosed properties included in this update, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2022-AUGUST-05 with file eastwest-bank-foreclosed-properties-for-sale_august-5-2022_compressed.pdf
Source: EastWest Bank Website
Full Disclosure: Nothing to disclose, this listing is being shared as a public service announcement for the benefit of the general public who are looking for foreclosed properties.