This property is included in the latest list of China Bank Savings foreclosed properties for sale, as of 2020-June-18. More details below.
- Source: China Bank Savings (CBS)
- Property Code: SL-RIZ-CA-665
- City/Municipality: Cainta, Rizal
- Property Address: Lot 19 Blk 2 Birmingham St., Brookside Hills Subd., Brgy San Isidro, Cainta, Rizal
- Property Description: Two (2) Storey, 4 Door residential Apartment Without Possession
- Lot Area (sqm): 264.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 296.00
- Indicative Selling Price:
- Remarks: Without Possession
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. MISPRINTS MAY OCCUR.
Payment terms for China Bank Savings foreclosed properties
- Minimum Downpayment: 20% of the selling price
- Balance: Payable up to 5 years, at 10% annual interest rate
- Note: After the third year, repricing for the interest rate is possible
- Taxes: CWT is to be shouldered by the bank upon full payment, all other taxes and fees (DST, Transfer Tax, Registration Fee, etc) are to be shouldered by the buyer.
How to avail via negotiated sale
Here’s a brief overview of the buying process. (As always, only proceed with the purchase if you have done a reasonable amount of Due Diligence).
1. Submit an offer
If the property/ies you are interested in pass your due diligence, you can go ahead and submit an offer. Call CBS directly to get all details and complete list of forms and requirements. All offers are subject to management approval.
2. Wait for your offer to get approved/disapproved
a. If your offer was approved, you will receive a notice of approval, along with the next steps/requirements. (Tip: Follow-up to check the status of your offer, and if you need to improve).
c. If the bank receives multiple offers including yours, you might be invited to participate in a sealed bidding to determine which bid will be accepted. If ever this situation arises, the bank will contact you and explain the whole process.
Note:The above is just a quick overview based on the info we received when I inquired about properties on the list I am interested in. Please call CBS directly for more details (please refer to their contact info below). Our standard Site Disclaimer applies.~ Jay Castillo
Does China Bank Savings accredit licensed real estate brokers?
I already asked this because of a possible future project with licensed brokers, and the bank said “Yes”, they accredit licensed real estate brokers to sell their foreclosed properties.
Professional fees/commission rates are as follows:
- Selling price is up to Php 5Million: 5% of selling price
- Selling price is above Php 5Million and up to Php 20Million: 4% of selling price
- Selling price is above Php 20Million and up to Php 50Million: 3% of selling price
- Selling price is above Php 50M: 2% of selling price
For inquiries, please contact China Bank Savings Directly:
- Tel. No. 8-988-9555 loc. 72644
View complete list of China Bank Savings foreclosed properties and other details
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2020-June-18
Source: CBS Website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Single Attached – Vista Verde Executive Village – Phase-1 Blk-10 Lot-09 – Brgy. Santo Domingo, Cainta, Rizal (Lot Area: 252.00 sqm; Floor Area: 93.50 sqm) – For Public Auction on APR 12 – 16, 2021 (Suspended) see announcement* (Occupied)
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Condominium – Domus One Cainta – Bldg-A 5TH-Floor Unit-501 – Brgy. San Andres (Pob.), Cainta, Rizal (Floor Area: 25.00 sqm) – For Public Auction on APR 12 – 16, 2021 (Suspended) see announcement* (Occupied)
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL HOUSE AND LOT at Lot 14, Block 4, Sierra Madre St., Suburban Heights, Brgy. Sto. Domingo / San Juan, Cainta, Rizal (Lot Area: 454.00 sqm; Floor Area: 173.00 sqm)
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL HOUSE AND LOT at Lot 34 Block 2, along Alfalfa Bend St., Cainta Greenland Executive Village – Ph.7, Cainta, Rizal (Lot Area: 176.00 sqm; Floor Area: 403.57 sqm)
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL HOUSE AND LOT at Lot 11, Block 3, Willow St., Greenwoods Executive Village, Phase 1-E, Brgy. Baugo / San Andres, Cainta, Rizal (Lot Area: 304.00 sqm; Floor Area: 764.17 sqm)
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL HOUSE AND LOT at Lots 17, 18 and 19, Block 1, Bucharest St., Eastville Subdivision, Filinvest Homes East, Brgy. Munting Dilao, Cainta, Rizal (Lot Area: 747.00 sqm; Floor Area: 668.00 sqm)
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL CONDOMINIUM UNIT at Lot Unit C-1A1, Upper Ground Floor, Suburban Villas Condominium, Suburban Heights Subd., Brgy. San Juan, Cainta, Rizal (Floor Area: 29.25 sqm)
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL CONDOMINIUM UNIT at Unit AB, Lower Ground Floor, Suburban Villas Condo, Phase III, Sierra Madre St., Suburban Heighs Subdivision, Brgy. San Juan, Cainta, Rizal (Floor Area: 27.00 sqm)
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL CONDOMINIUM UNIT at Unit M, 4/F, Cluster 3, Cambridge Village, Brgy. San Andres, Cainta, Rizal (Floor Area: 40.00 sqm)
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Condominium – Valley Mansions Condominium – Bldg-A 3RD-Floor Unit-303 – Brgy. San Juan, Cainta, Rizal (Floor Area: 21.33 sqm) – For Public Auction on APR 05 – 08, 2021 (suspended – see announcement)