This property is included in the latest list of China Bank Savings foreclosed properties for sale, as of 2021-June-18. More details below.
- Source: China Bank Savings (CBS)
- Property Code: WP-BULMEY00
- City/Municipality: Meycauayan, Bulacan
- Property Address: Lots Q-7-A and Q-7- B, Pag asa 3, Brgy Malhacan, Meycauayan, Bulacan
- Property Description: 2-Storey Residential Bldg with open roofdeck
- Lot Area (sqm): 192.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 300.00
- Indicative Selling Price (PHP): 4,590,000.00
- Remarks: Without Possession (Can mean property has illegal occupants and/or bank has no keys for the property – call for details)
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. MISPRINTS MAY OCCUR.
Payment terms for China Bank Savings foreclosed properties
- Minimum Downpayment: 20% of the selling price
- Balance: Payable up to 5 years, at 10% annual interest rate
- Note: After the third year, repricing for the interest rate is possible
- Taxes: Creditable Withholding Tax or CWT is to be shouldered by the bank upon full payment, all other taxes and fees (DST, Transfer Tax, Registration Fee, etc) are to be shouldered by the buyer.
How to avail via negotiated sale
Here’s a brief overview of the buying process. (As always, only proceed with the purchase if you have done a reasonable amount of Due Diligence).
1. Submit an offer
If the property/ies you are interested in pass your due diligence, you can go ahead and submit an offer. Call CBS directly to get all details and complete list of forms and requirements. All offers are subject to management approval.
2. Wait for your offer to get approved/disapproved
a. If your offer was approved, you will receive a notice of approval, along with the next steps/requirements. (Tip: Follow-up to check the status of your offer, and if you need to improve).
c. If the bank receives multiple offers including yours, you might be invited to participate in a sealed bidding to determine which bid will be accepted. If ever this situation arises, the bank will contact you and explain the whole process.
Note:The above is just a quick overview based on the info we received when I inquired about properties on the list I am interested in. Please call CBS directly for more details (please refer to their contact info below). Our standard Site Disclaimer applies.~ Jay Castillo
Does China Bank Savings accredit licensed real estate brokers?
I already asked this because of a possible future project with licensed brokers, and the bank said “Yes”, they accredit licensed real estate brokers to sell their foreclosed properties.
Professional fees/commission rates are as follows:
- Selling price is up to Php 5Million: 5% of selling price
- Selling price is above Php 5Million and up to Php 20Million: 4% of selling price
- Selling price is above Php 20Million and up to Php 50Million: 3% of selling price
- Selling price is above Php 50M: 2% of selling price
For inquiries, please contact China Bank Savings Directly:
China Bank Savings Inc.
Tel. No. 8-988-9555 loc. 72644
PLEASE REQUEST FOR THE MOST RECENT INDICATIVE PRICE FROM ANY OF OUR CONTACT PERSONS BEFORE FINALIZING YOUR OFFER TO BUY.
INDICATIVE PRICE MAY CHANGE ANYTIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. AND FOR THE AVAILABILITY OF THE PROPERTY PLEASE CALL US. THANK YOU!
For more details on the properties listed you can call our Sales Officer assigned to their respective areas:
Acquired Assets Division (#8 988 9555 loc. 72644 or #8124958)
For properties with value of P3M and below:
- Mr. Orlando “Junie” Edu – #8 988 9555 loc. 72637 ([email protected])
◦ Abra, Apayao, Aurora, Bataan, Baguio/Benguet, Ifugao, Kalinga, Mandaluyong, Marikina
Mountain Province, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Pasig, Rizal, San Juan and Zambales
- Mr. Rizaldy “Zaldy” Gabuya – #8 988 9555 loc. 72638 ([email protected])
◦ Albay, Batangas, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Catanduanes, Cavite, Laguna, Las Piñas,
Makati, Manila, Masbate, Parañaque, Pasay, Pateros, Quezon, Sorsogon and Taguig
- Mr. Randy Mesia – #8 988 9555 loc. 72641 ([email protected])
◦ Batanes, Batangas, Bulacan, Cagayan, Caloocan, Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Sur, Isabela, La Union,
Malabon, Navotas, Nueva Vizcaya, Pangasinan, Quezon City, Quirino, Tarlac and Valenzuela
For properties with value of above P3M :
- Mr. Alfonso “Ponch” Dela Cruz – #8 988 9555 loc. 72636 ([email protected])
◦ Baguio, Bataan, Bulacan, Caloocan, Ilocos, La Union, Malabon, Makati, Manila,
Pampanga, Pangasinan, Pasay, Quezon City and Valenzuela
- Mr. Randy Mesia – #8 988 9555 loc. 72641 ([email protected])
◦ Antipolo, Cagayan Valley, Isabela, Laguna, Mandaluyong, Marikina,
Nueva Ecija, Pasig, Rizal, and San Juan
- Mr. Gilbert Francisco – #8 988 9555 loc. 72639 ([email protected])
◦ Batangas, Bicol, Cavite, Las Piñas, Muntinlupa, Parañaque
Pateros, Quezon Province and Taguig
For properties in VISMIN:
- Maria Cecilia “Cez” Malaluan (02) 884-7600 loc. 4258 ([email protected])
View complete list of China Bank Savings foreclosed properties and other details
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2021-June-18
Source: CBS Website
- GSIS Foreclosed House & Lot at B164 L004 Ph 5A (A118) 11th St., LAS VILLAS DE STO. NIÑO, Bagbaguin, Meycauayan, Bulacan (Lot Area: 129.00 sqm) – For Auction on July 30 and August 17, 2021 (Occupied)
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Lot Only – Villa Samantha – Blk-27 Lot-06 – Brgy. Caingin, City of Meycauayan, Bulacan (Lot Area: 44.00 sqm) – For Negotiated Sale on June 28 – July 02, 2021
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Lot Only – Villa Samantha – Blk-27 Lot-24 – Brgy. Caingin, City of Meycauayan, Bulacan (Lot Area: 44.00 sqm) – For Negotiated Sale on June 28 – July 02, 2021
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Double Attached – Elysian Homes – Phase-2 Blk-11 Lot-25 – Brgy. Bahay Pare, City of Meycauayan, Bulacan (Lot Area: 87.00 sqm; Floor Area: 28.00 sqm) – For Negotiated Sale on June 28 – July 02, 2021 (Occupied)
- EastWest Bank Foreclosed House & Lot at Lot 31 and 33, Blk. 7, Mark St. cor. Unnamed Road, Sto Nino Subd., Phase 3D, Brgy. Perez, Meycauayan City, Bulacan (Lot Area: 248.00 sqm; Floor Area: 456.00 sqm)
- EastWest Bank Foreclosed House & Lot at Lot 5 Along Quincy St., Ciudad Grande II, Brgy. Lawa, Meycauayan City, Bulacan (Lot Area: 44.00 sqm; Floor Area: 64.40 sqm)
- China Bank Savings Foreclosed 2 storey residential house at Lot 1 Block 6 Hamburg St. corner Sta. Fe St. Ciudad Grande North Ph. Capihan Meycauayan Bulacan (Lot Area: 143.00 sqm; Floor Area: 177.00 sqm) for negotiated sale
- China Bank Savings Foreclosed residential lot at Mc Arthur H-way Bo. Calvario(Saluysoy) Meycauayan City, Bulacan (Lot Area: 2,381.50 sqm) for negotiated sale (Without Possession)
- Pag-IBIG Foreclosed Town House – Medalion Homes I – Phase-1 Blk-13 Lot-09 – Brgy. Saluysoy, City of Meycauayan, Bulacan (Lot Area: 41.00 sqm; Floor Area: 60.80 sqm) – For Public Auction on June 28 – July 02, 2021 (Occupied)
- Maybank Foreclosed Property at Along Road Right of Way (Lot 1672), Saluysoy, Meycauayan, Bulacan – Residential with a bungalow-type structure with roofdeck – Vacant (Lot Area: 235.00 sqm)