This property is included in a list of BSP foreclosed properties from the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas that are for negotiated sale, updated as of 2020-July-2. More details below.
- Property Acct. No: 10000000004175
- Category – Classification: Residential – Vacant Lot
- TCT Number: 38992
- Address: Lot 27 Block 5Barangay Tambulilid, Ormoc City, Leyte
- Lot Area (sqm): 120.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 0.00
- Price (PHP): 960,000.00
- Other Remarks:
With discount ranging from 5% to 30% on selected properties.
How to buy BSP foreclosed properties via negotiated sale
Please refer to the rules and procedures from the BSP below:
For complete description of properties, please contact BSP directly:
- BSP Office address: The Asset Management Department, Room No. 211, 2nd Floor, Five-Storey Bldg., BSP Complex, A. Mabini St., Malate, Manila
- Telephone (Direct lines): 5306-3417, 5306-2911, 5306-2912, 5306-3415
- Email: [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
The sale of the properties shall be on an “As is, Where is” basis and the buyer as may be approved by the Committee on Disposal of Real Properties or the Monetary Board shall undertake the responsibility to acquire and maintain peaceful possession and enjoyment of the property at his expense and without seeking the assistance of the BSP. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Complete list of BSP foreclosed properties included in this update
To download a complete list of BSP foreclosed properties included in this update, plus a list of frequently asked questions with regard to BSP foreclosed properties, you may visit the following page:
Check property availability, pictures, issues (if any), and inquire
To check for property availability, pictures, issues, or any special concerns (for example, a property has illegal occupants, or it is part of a bundle and must be purchased collectively, etc), please go to this property’s page at BSP’s official website (You can also inquire through the contact form on the same page):
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2020-July-02
Source: BSP Website
Full Disclosure: Nothing to disclose, this listing is being shared as a public service announcement for the benefit of the general public who are looking for foreclosed properties.
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.