This property is included in a list of BSP foreclosed properties from the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas that are for negotiated sale, updated as of 2019-November-3. More details below.
- Property Acct. No: 10000000015143
- Category – Classification: Residential – House & Lot
- TCT Number: 040-2017018935
- Address: LOT 19, BLOCK 11La Poblacion 3C, Barangay Muzon and Partida, San Jose Del Monte City, Bulacan
- Lot Area (sqm): 50.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 29.00
- Price (PHP): 195,000.00
- Other Remarks:
With discount ranging from 5% to 30% on selected properties.
How to buy BSP foreclosed properties via negotiated sale
Please refer to the rules and procedures from the BSP below:
For complete description of properties, please contact BSP directly:
- BSP Office address: The Asset Management Department, Room No. 211, 2nd Floor, Five-Storey Bldg., BSP Complex, A. Mabini St., Malate, Manila
- Telephone (Direct lines): 306-3417, 306-2915, 306-2916, 306-3422
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
The sale of the properties shall be on an “As is, Where is” basis and the buyer as may be approved by the Committee on Disposal of Real Properties or the Monetary Board shall undertake the responsibility to acquire and maintain peaceful possession and enjoyment of the property at his expense and without seeking the assistance of the BSP. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Complete list of BSP foreclosed properties included in this update
To download a complete list of BSP foreclosed properties included in this update, plus a list of frequently asked questions with regard to BSP foreclosed properties, you may visit the following page:
Property pictures and issues (if any)
To check if this property has pictures, issues, or any special concerns (for example, a property has illegal occupants, or it is part of a bundle and must be purchased collectively, etc), please go to this property’s page at BSP’s official website:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-November-04 with file: bsp Properties_for_Sale_November_3_2019.xls.pdf
Source: BSP Website
Full Disclosure: Nothing to disclose, this listing is being shared as a public service announcement for the benefit of the general public who are looking for foreclosed properties.