This property is included in a list of BSP foreclosed properties from the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas that are for negotiated sale, updated as of 2-Apr-2019. More details below.
- Property Acct. No (Reference No.): 10000000026908
- Property Address: LOT 11, BLK 4, Phase 3B, Carissa Homes Subdivision, Barangay Bagtas, Tanza, Cavite
- Category – Classification: Residential – House & Lot
- TCT Number: T-1324362
- Lot Area (sqm): 35.00
- Floor Area (sqm): 21.00
- Price (PHP): PHP 125,000.00
- Remarks: Residential
Property pictures and issues (if any)
To check if this property has pictures, issues, or any special concerns (for example, a property has illegal occupants, or it is part of a bundle and must be purchased collectively, etc), please go to this property’s page at BSP’s official website:
For more details, please contact BSP directly:
- Complete description of BSP properties are available at:
- The Asset Management Department, Room No. 211, 2nd Floor, Five-Storey Bldg.
- Telephone (Direct lines): 306-3417, 306-2915, 306-2916, 306-3422
- Email: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
The sale of the properties shall be on an “As is, Where is” basis and the buyer as may be approved by the Committee on Disposal of Real Properties or the Monetary Board shall undetake the responsibility to acquire and maintain peaceful possession and enjoyment of the property at his expense and without seeking the assistance of the BSP. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Download complete list of properties included in this update
To download a complete list of BSP foreclosed properties included in this update, plus a list of frequently asked questions with regard to BSP foreclosed properties, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2019-04-02.
Source: BSP Website
Full Disclosure: Nothing to disclose, this listing is being shared for the benefit of the general public who are looking for foreclosed properties.