This Bank of Commerce foreclosed property is for negotiated sale (no need to go through a public auction), and comes from their pricelist As of 2nd QTR, 2021. More details below.
Note: This property has no price because it is for “For re-appraisal”
- Property source: Bank of Commerce
- Property description: CONDOMINIUM UNIT
- Property location: UNIT 320, 3RD FLR., CAMP JOHN HAY MANOR, CAMP JOHN HAY, BAGUIO CITY
- TCT/CCT No: LWD-T-0199
- Area (sqm): 145.82
- Indicative Price (PHP): For re-appraisal
- Remarks: Note: This property has no price because it is for “For re-appraisal”
The foreclosed properties from Bank of Commerce are for negotiated sale. This means that interested parties only need to submit their offers. There will only be a bidding if a property receives multiple offers. More details can be found in their reminders below.
1) All sales on “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” and “NO RECOURSE” bases. No warranties.
2) Prices NOT applicable to buybacks by former owners. Please contact Acquired Assets Management Department for buyback price.
3) Properties & prices subject to change anytime & may be removed from the list for any reason Top Management deems appropriate.
4) The list may reflect properties sold without the knowledge of AAMD. For immediate correction, kindly advise AAMD of such fact if identified.
5) If multiple offers are received for the same property, a bidding shall be conducted and the property shall be awarded to the highest bidder.
6) Mere submission of an Offer to Purchase does not confer “first option” or “first right” to the offeror.
7) The deficiencies stated herein are not meant to be exhaustive, comprehensive or complete. Buyers are advised to conduct their own due diligence prior to making an offer.
8) The Bank only shoulders Creditable Withholding Tax up to purchase price. Excess CWT are for buyer’s account.
9) This list is an intellectual property of Bank of Commerce. However, Bank of Commerce is not in anyway liable if this shall be copied, reproduced, altered and/or tampered for any activities other than the purpose of marketing properties contained in it.
10) No application fee is required.
11) Bid Offer should be labeled as “Bids and Awards Committee – Bank Property Bid” and be addressed to:
Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat Finance and Controllership Group
12th floor SMPC Bldg., Ortigas Center
c/o Maritess C. Claveria
For inquiries, please call:
TRUNK LINE : 8-982-6000
- ANNA PATRICIA R. LEON – LOCAL 6374
- JESSIE T. SALOMEO – LOCAL 6375
Management reserves the right to change the price and/or to disapprove offer for the said property.
View all Bank of Commerce properties As of 2nd QTR, 2021
To view the complete lists of foreclosed properties included in this Q2-2021 update from Bank of Commerce, you may visit the following page:
Disclaimer and Reminders
- All foreclosed properties are for sale on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis. Interested parties are reminded to conduct proper due diligence prior to the purchase of any foreclosed property.
- Availability, prices, and property status are subject to change without prior notice.
- Misprints should not be construed as misrepresentation of the property.
Last updated on: 2021-June-06 with Bankcom file bank-of-commerce-foreclosed-properties-Luzon-Pricelist-2nd-Qtr-2021.pdf
Source: Bank of Commerce website
FREE CHECKLIST: IDENTIFY AND AVOID PROBLEMATIC FORECLOSED PROPERTIES BY DOING PROPER DUE DILIGENCE!
Avoid losing money, wasted time and effort caused by buying foreclosed properties that have too many problems, with our free 60-item Property Due Diligence Checklist. Grab your free copy now.
- China Bank Savings Foreclosed Three (3) storey residential building at Lot 3, Block 2 Rainbow’s End Village, Pinsao, Baguio City (Lot Area: 880.00 sqm; Floor Area: 496.00 sqm) for negotiated sale
- Maybank Foreclosed Property at Alley 6, Mirador Heights Subdivision, Barangay San Roque, Baguio City – Residential land with improvements- (with occupants) (Lot Area: 300.00 sqm) (Occupied)
- Philmay Foreclosed Property at Luxury Unit 3, Molave, Green Valley Village Phase II, Dontogan, Baguio, Benguet – Residential – with occupants (Lot Area: 211.10 sqm) (Occupied)
- Philmay Foreclosed Property at Undeveloped Road Lot 10-B-B-H within San Carlos Heights Upper Irisan Brgy. Res. Section L, Baguio City – Residential Lot- Vacant (Lot Area: 765.00 sqm)
- BDO Foreclosed RESIDENTIAL – TOWNHOUSE at No. 186 (Lot 3-F-2), corner of Garden Drive (Lot 3-G), Amparo Heights Subdivision, Brgy. Bakakeng Norte, Sto. Tomas Dist., Baguio City, Benguet (Lot Area: 64.00 sqm; Floor Area: 158.00 sqm)
- RCBC Foreclosed Residential – Vacant Lot at Lot 3-G, Tierra Igorota Subd., Balacbac, Sto. Tomas Proper, Benguet Baguio (Lot Area: 1,253.00 sqm)