This post contains 3 listings of BDO foreclosed properties and acquired assets courtesy of Ms. Mary Jean Reyes of the BDO Asset Management Group.
This first listing which is really huge compared to the previous list from Sterling Bank includes assets from Metro Manila, Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. It also includes properties that are for joint venture, club shares, chattel, and repossessed cars.
The second and third listings contains additional new and repriced properties for sale updated as of September 7, 2011 and September 8, 2011 respectively. I actually received the third listing just few minutes ago through email.
I told you these are very fresh listings! Check them out below!
Download the BDO foreclosed property listings
Just click on the following to download:
- BDO PROPERTIES FOR SALE – as of end of AUGUST 2011
- BDO Additional and Sold Assets as of September 7, 2011
- BDO Additional Assets for sale September 8, 2011
If you are interested in any of the properties, you may call Ms. Jean Reyes directly through the contact details below. Don’t forget to mention to Ms. Jean which of the listings above you are referring to, and that these are the BDO property listings posted on www.foreclosurephilippines.com as of September 2011.
For more details about any of the BDO foreclosed properties…
You may visit BDO’s office at :
BDO Asset Management Group / Sales Department
25/F, Pacific Star Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., corner Makati Ave., Makati City
Please look for:
MARY JEAN V. REYES
BDO Asset Management Group
You may also call:
- Sale shall be on “as is where is” basis.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All offers are subject to Management approval.
- Interest rates are based on prevailing rate at time of availment.
- Lease offers welcome for all condominium units listed except those under “With Authority to Sell”. Please call for price.
Thanks again to Ms. Jean for sending us their updated listings!
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose.