You are all invited to the next Think Rich Pinoy wealth seminar this Saturday, August 27, 2011, 8am to 6pm, at the L/G Skyland Plaza Bldg. Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City. The venue is very near the Makati Post Office.
If you want to learn from Larry Gamboa and the Think Rich Pinoy Team who have been investing in foreclosed properties for years in the Philippines, then this seminar just might be what you’ve been looking for.
I attended the same seminar last August 18, 2007 (yes, that was more than 4 years ago!) and here’s your chance to attend what I often refer to as a “life changing” seminar.
What to expect
Here’s a preview of what’s in store for you in the Think Rich Pinoy Seminar on August 27, 2011…
… and Grace Lucker starts with sharing how she got started with renovating properties, staging, etc.
- Discover how Pinoy Investors are applying Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Principles for Investing in Real Estate
- Find out how to become part of an exclusive Buyer’s List for hot real estate prospects
- Learn the best techniques for raising capital today
- Unlock the secret of how to analyze the numbers to ensure maximum returns w/ minimum risk
- Get In Touch With The Only Group In The Philippines Franchising People To Real Estate Success
- Learn how to overcome your biggest investing challenge in 2011
I will be one of the facilitators during the Cashflow 101 game in the afternoon. As someone who has actually invested in foreclosed properties, I would be more than happy to share my own experiences and answer your questions in relation to the Cashflow 101 game and how you can do it in real life.
Yes, it can really be done, and it really is possible to do it all in an ethical, morally upright, and legal way!
I hope to see you at the seminar!
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: I am an affiliate of the Think Rich Pinoy Seminar on August 27, 2011 and may earn affiliate commissions.