Here is the full text of the final and approved version of the much-awaited Implementing Rules and Regulations or IRR of Republic Act No. 9646, known as the “Real Estate Service Act of the Philippines” or RESA Law. The RESA IRR was published last July 24, 2010 in the Philippine Star.
To download a copy of the full text of the RESA Law IRR, just right-click on the link below then click “Save as…”. The file below is just 428KB in size so downloading should be quick. To open PDF files, you need to have a free PDF reader like Foxit PDF Reader, orAdobe Reader version 6.0 or higher installed on your computer.
The RESA Law IRR is actually Resolution No. 02 (Series of 2010) of the Professional Regulatory Board of Real Estate Service or PRBRES.
Source: PRC Website
(Annex A was left out in the RESA Law IRR above so I am posting it here. It explains the meaning of the PRBRES official seal/logo)
OFFICIAL SEAL OF THE PROFESSIONAL REGULATORY BOARD OF REAL ESTATE SERVICE (PRBRES)
The symbols in the Official Seal are interpreted as follows:
- Land – represents Real Estate
- Structures – represent improvements on the land such as Residential, Industrial, Commercial & Institutional buildings
- Trees and the fruits – represent agricultural produce
- Green lines – represent the real estate service practitioners such as real estate consultants, real estate appraisers, real estate assessors, and real estate brokers & salespersons
- Red, White, Blue and Yellow – represent the color of the Philippine ﬂag
- Blue – color of service
- Green – represents environment and ecology
- Sun and Rays – life and light
- Rising Sun – represents the vital role of the real estate service practitioners in the social, political, economic development and progress of the Philippines.
- Gold – represents ethical standards and prosperity
- Map of the Philippines – represents the Philippine archipelago
Source: 2011 Oath-taking ceremonies souvenir program
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2010 All rights reserved.