Here’s good news! Pre-registered rates for the upcoming Money Summit and Wealth Expo 2011 has been extended to July 15. This means you only need to pay Php5,995 instead of Php7,995! I have also added an exclusive tool as a bonus for readers and subscribers of Foreclosure Investing Philippines. Please continue reading for more details!
Money Summit and Wealth Expo 2011
22 Money Masters share their business, real estate, and investment strategies!
Discover what income opportunities are out there and the strategies you need to learn to succeed at the Money Summit and Wealth Expo 2011. The 2-day conference features22 combined experts in Manila and Cebu who will share various passive income opportunities and investment, real estate, and business strategies to help you add more income streams so you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, wherever you want, with whomever you want, and for as long as you want.
If you register for either Manila or Cebu, you get not just 12 speakers but 22 speakers (2 speakers will be speaking at both Manila and Cebu)! Why? If you attend Money Summit Manila, you will also get exclusive access to recorded video of speakers at Money Summit Cebu — and vice versa! You are, in fact, getting 2 conferences for 1 fee!
Learning Curve Inc. is proud to present Money Summit & Wealth Expo 2011, co-presented by Avida Land and sponsored by BDO, BPI Asset Management, New San Jose Builders, Pru Life, Megaworld, Antel, and Prime Real Estate, with media partners BusinessWorld, Sulit, 88DB.com, Yehey, WheninManila.com, PinoyMoneyTalk, MoneySense, and InfoTXT, and marketing partners Salt & Light Ventures, Businessmaker Academy, and Registered Financial Planners Philippines.
What You Will Learn – Manila
We invited 12 speakers for Money Summit Manila who are experts in business, real estate, and investing who will teach you how to:
- Build passive income with fixer uppers, with Think Rich Pinoy best-selling author Larry Gamboa
- Generate regular cash flow from condo sales and rentals, with Cynthia Palad-Yap, Real Estate Movers founder
- Build wealth with rental properties, with Bong Gutierrez, Avida Land division head
- Make money from foreclosures and wholesaling, with Jay Castillo, ForeclosurePhilippines.com founder, Sha Nacino, Think Rich Yuppies author, and William Abriza, real estate investor
- Ride the stock market bull run using peso cost averaging, with Conrado Bate, CitisecOnline CEO
- Trade stocks using technical analysis, with Bonner Dytoc, Absolute Traders COO
- Build a diversified portfolio of investment funds, with Ma. Teresa Marcial-Javier, BPI Asset Management group head*
- Create a money machine of digital products, Ian del Carmen, Fireball Group of Companies Founder
- Sell high-value information with membership sites, with Jorge “Jojy” Azurin, BusinessSummaries.com founder
- Create residual income through licensing and royalties, Ardy Roberto, best-selling author and Salt & Light Ventures and Inspire Leadership Consultancy co-founder
- Earn passive income from blogs and social media, with Vince Golangco, WhenInManila.com Founder
- Make money online through Google Adsense and other income streams, with Prof. James Ryan Jonas, PinoyMoneyTalk Founder
* for confirmation
Confirmed speakers for Money Summit Cebu include:
- Jay Aldeguer, Island Souvenirs founder
- Tomasito Academia, PAREB chairman
- Noli Alleje, The Property Forum founder
- Bong Gutierrez, Avida Land division head
- Conrado Bate, CitisecOnline CEO
- Eireen Diokno-Bernardo, Dekada Arts founder
- JP Villegas, Nu Skin Blue Diamond executive
- Jerome San, Laurus Enterprises founder
- Mark So, Forex Club Asia founder
What Participants Say
Last year, over 370 participants attended Money Summit. Overwhelmingly, they attributed Money Summit in opening their eyes to the numerous income-generating and wealth-building opportunities and credited Money Summit for helping them take action toward their goal of achieving financial freedom. Here are some of the testimonies:
“There are so many opportunities to explore in the conference.” — Vivencio Lubrin, DMCI
“It’s insightful and you will be moved to take the action on your path to success.” — Raymond Cortes, Zuñiga, Tuple & Co
“The fee is affordable and the lessons learned from speakers are priceless.” — Madonna Dizon, Glittery Snitch Graphics Design Svcs.
“I learned a lot from this conference. It made me decide that I have to act for my future, so should others.” — Richard Jimenez , Sykes Asia
“Lots of opportunities to ponder, reflect, and take action on.” — Emelita Francisca Marbella, Orange County Plotting Services & Snack Exchange
“Informative and will give participants various options towards financial freedom.” — Sam Ganapin, AIPC
“The speakers are very effective and they exude mastery on their topics.” — Herra Thesa Diaz, Uni-Tec Enterprises
“Very educational. An eye opener!” — Herbert Ponce, Ponce Auto Supply
“Highly educational and can help a lot in developing your strategy on how to make money.” — Francisco Sajonia Jr.
“I learned a lot. The speaker mix is fantastic. Chockful of info.” — Noria Adam-Lim, UP-Diliman
“This is one of the best conferences I have ever attended where I learned a lot!” — Marieta Cruz
“There is a wealth of learning that can be obtained from the summit.” — Melissa Deveza-Guinto, Egg Design Com. Inc.
“High value for my money & time — the knowledge after & meeting people are priceless.”— Claire Tangonan
When: July 22-23, 2011 (Friday-Saturday); 8:30am – 05:30pm
Where: Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium, 5/F RCBC Plaza, Makati City[final date and venue for Cebu to be announced]
Fee: Just pay P5,995 instead of P7,995 until July 15, 2011. That’s a very small investment compared to what you could possible earn in massive, passive income! How much are you willing to pay for 22 money experts who will tell you their secrets to generating passive income in business, real estate, and investments? P5,955 divided by 22 is only P272.50 per speaker. How much would they charge you separately for a full hour of consultation or coaching? If you think about it, you’re getting a huge bargain!
But you need to sign up before seats run out! We extended the deadline for the pre-registered rate of P5,995 to July 15. After that, we will charge the regular rate of P7,995.
But wait, there’s more! Want to pay as low as P3,329 per head? Go as a group! The more people, the lower you pay! Check out our special group rates below:
Buy 2 – Get 1 Free: Pay P5,995 for 2 participants and get 1 more free! (equivalent to P3,997/pax)
Buy 3 – Get 1 Free: Pay P4,995 for 3 participants and get 1 more free! (equivalent to P3,746/pax)
Buy 4 – Get 1 Free: Pay P4,495 for 4 participants and get 1 more free! (equivalent to P3,596/pax)
Buy 5 – Get 1 Free: Pay P3,995 for 5 participants and get 1 more free! (equivalent to P3,329/pax)
Limited seats only
SIGN UP NOW USING THE FORM BELOW!
Exclusive bonus from foreclosurephilippines.com
Use the form below to register for the Money Summit and Wealth Expo 2011 and I will give you a tool as an exclusive bonus to readers and subscribers of foreclosurephilippines.com that you can use to quickly “do the numbers” and help analyze foreclosed properties.
This tool will help you calculate the following:
- After Repair Value (ARV)
- Maximum Allowable Offer (MAO)
- Net Operating Income (NOI)
- Market Value using the income approach
- Cash on Cash Return (CCR) for rental and rent-to-own properties
This is actually the same tool I have been using to analyze foreclosed properties since early 2007. Be one of the first few people to use this tool that I myself use!
After you register below, all you need to do is send a me copy of your registration confirmation through email to jaycastillo(at)foreclosurephilippines.com. After verification, I will send you the tool free of charge!
*July 19, 2011 update – Preregistration has been closed. The walk-in rate is Php 7, 995/pax
To our success and financial freedom!
Real Estate Investor
PRC Real Estate Broker Registration No. 3194
Follow me in Twitter: http://twitter.com/jay_castillo
Find us in Facebook: Foreclosure Investing Philippines Facebook Page
Text by Jay Castillo and Cherry Castillo. Copyright © 2011 All rights reserved.
Full disclosure: I am an affiliate of the Money Summit and Wealth Expo 2011 as I will be one of the panelists in a panel discussion on Day-2 of the event.