I stumbled upon this promo for BDO foreclosed properties, which is why I’m sharing it here. You can now get up to 20% discount for these foreclosed properties from BDO (Up to April 16, 2017). Details below.
According to the promo page, buyers need to submit 5% as reservation fee.
For the downpayment, the minimum is 15%, payable for 6 months at zero interest (reminds me of Unionbank).
The 80% balance is then payable in 5 years at just 10% annual interest rate.
Please refer to the promo mechanics below for more details.
I’ll just quote the whole promo mechanics below for easy reference:
1. Promo discount applies to selected properties only, as identified in the Pricelist . Complete list will be posted in the BDO website.
2. Availability of units and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
3. Offer valid from January 16 to April 16, 2017
4. 20% discount is based on advertised Selling Price.
Selling Price 20% Discount Discounted Price
Php 1,000,000 Php 200,000 Php 800,000
5. Buyer may personally submit, email or fax the duly accomplished Offer To Buy Form* (Retail and Corporation) and pay the 5% Reservation Fee in Cash or Check to respective Sales Officers or to any BDO Branch** to formalize the offer.
In House Sales Officer: Kimberly Ogana
Tel. Nos.: (02) 702-6000 locals 27088
6. BDO AMG Retail Sales Officer shall send the Buyer the Notice of Approval to confirm the sale.
7. Available payment terms:
For Cash Payment, the Buyer should settle Full Payment within 30 days from the date of Notice of Approval.
For In-House Financing, the Buyer should settle the 15% Downpayment (DP) within 6 months at 0% interest; and the 80% Balance
For Bank Loan Payments, the Buyer should settle the Full Downpayment (DP) and the monthly installment until the full outstanding balance is paid by the financing institution.
8. Inability to meet the payment terms shall be considered default on the part of the buyer and shall result to cancellation of sale. All payments done will be forfeited including the Reservation Fee, without prejudice to laws relating to sale of real property insofar as they are applicable.
9. Turnover of the property shall be performed after full payment or full DP, and upon signing of the Sales Contract or Contract to Sell (CTS) with amortization schedule, whichever is applicable.
10. Offer is on “as is where is ” basis.
Note: “As is where is” means that the Buyer has conducted due diligence and has inspected the property and seen its physical and legal condition, and has examined the titles, tax declaration and other pertinent documents prior to purchase.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 0188 Series of 2017.
*Get the Offer To Buy Form from BDO AMG Retail Sales Officer or download from www.bdo.com.ph/properties-for-sale.
**Buyer to inform BDO AMG Retail Sales the BDO branch of transaction for proper coordination.
View or download the list of BDO Foreclosed properties
You may view the complete list of BDO foreclosed properties below.
You may also download a copy through the following link:
If you are interested in any of the properties on the list, or if you need more details like pictures and copies of titles/tax dec./etc., please contact BDO Directly through their contact details.
(Reminder: Please contact BDO directly, we do not broker foreclosed properties at the moment. Thank you for understanding)
BDO Contact details:
Address: 25F Pacific Star Bldg., Gil Puyat corner Makati Ave., Makati City Business Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM Landline: (02) 702-6000 local 27088 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 25F Pacific Star Bldg., Gil Puyat corner Makati Ave., Makati City
Business Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM
Landline: (02) 702-6000 local 27088
Source: BDO Official website
Full disclosure: Nothing to disclose. While we are accredited licensed real estate brokers with BDO, we are posting this as a form of public service to our readers and subscribers. We are not brokering foreclosed properties at the moment, so please contact BDO directly to inquire. Thank you for understanding!
For real estate brokers/sales persons who want to market these properties, please contact BDO directly for accreditation requirements.
Please feel free to share this listing to your friends and associates.